SPAM: Peavey 5150 - PRICE DROP!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":9839e said:
nothing in this world makes sense anymore

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had that thing for a year and a half...that would be like 10 years for a normal person. :P :D

>|<>QBB<
GnR102385":b08db said:
>|<>QBB< :roll: I expect that from somebody who doesnt respect things that a good. Who is that stupid whore in your avatar?

:lol:

Hot Russian chick that was on The Real World, your favorite TV show. :wink:

Have you sunk so fucking low? If I were there things wouldnt have got so bad. Its my fault.

>|<>QBB<
GnR102385":ab06e said:
Have you sunk so fucking low? If I were there things wouldnt have got so bad. Its my fault.

:hys:

Yes, you sellout! :(

Svetlana is hot as hell though, you know you would do her! :D

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":00007 said:
>|<>QBB<

:hys:

Yes, you sellout! :(

Svetlana is hot as hell though, you know you would do her! :D

Indeed I would. I am not a fan of slutbags, as you know, but I would fuck her til her eyes fell out.

:o :o :o

Actually, its not that surprising. Its about time you got another Blackmore. I think you should keep the 5150 and get a Blackmore and another Bogner cab and run your rig in stereo! 8)

>|<>QBB<
lamppost":84fce said:
:o :o :o

Actually, its not that surprising. Its about time you got another Blackmore. I think you should keep the 5150 and get a Blackmore and another Bogner cab and run your rig in stereo! 8)

Haha, that would be sweet, but I don't need 2 halfstacks, nor could I afford that.

>|<>QBB<
GnR102385":bec3d said:
>|<>QBB< :roll: I expect that from somebody who doesnt respect things that a good. Who is that stupid whore in your avatar?

Your avatar is Grand Admrial Thrawn, is it not?

:o

So is this amp really going to sell at that price? I mean I'm sure the Sylvania's where great tubes like 10 years ago......maybe I'd buy into the old blockletter hype but I've had a blockletter, a sig, and a II.....they all pretty much had the same sound...not that big a diff....at least to me...

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":f69b5 said:
So is this amp really going to sell at that price? I mean I'm sure the Sylvania's where great tubes like 10 years ago......maybe I'd buy into the old blockletter hype but I've had a blockletter, a sig, and a II.....they all pretty much had the same sound...not that big a diff....at least to me...

I dunno, I have 10 watchers already, and someone from HC emailed me and said he will buy if he gets enough money back from his taxes or something.

I'LL BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Whats the MegaLoad1020040300293 blow out price???

>|<>QBB<
Moshaholic":501dc said:
I'LL BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Whats the MegaLoad1020040300293 blow out price???

:lol:

Do you really want it Giles? I don't really know exactly what to ask for it, just PM me an offer.

Back