NAMM pics and thoughts..............

• Thread starter Thread starter Digital Jams
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
King Crimson":52afd said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude - you're replying to my post before I even finish it! :(

Holy crap :o

Yeah that Herbert was off the charts, I rounded the corner and saw that and "holy shit" flew out of my mouth.

>|<>QBB<
jem7vwh":ed2f7 said:
Damn, that's great. I wish I could go to NAMM one day, or that there could be a Canadian one. :roll:

we get MIAC.....but its not really anything compaired to namm i think.. more at namm than typical brand name...

Brae

i really wanna go to NAMM sometime...what do you have to do to get in?

i believe an early 08 roadtrip may be in order

Awesome Scott, it was great to meet you too bro... PM me your PayPal addy and you'll have it all soon... I've got to get the guys to settle up with me for the room, and then I'll shoot it all your way.

Peace brother.

Scott, thanks for the compliments brother. I had an excellent time hanging out with you and the rest of crew. It was awesome.

The ironic part here is I dont have any pics of NAMM gear, only after party pics. :lol:

well boys another NAMM has come and gone...i ALWAYS seem to be in such a big rush, never really get to hang, and it is getting worse every year! the gilbert and guthrie shows really put a dent in my timetable.
i need to refine my program next year for sure....the zepman hang sounds like the REAL event of NAMM!

we could piece together quite an amp shebang...i have friends with herbert, ubershcall, orange ad30, mark cameron's machines, i'll have my coyote and egnater tol 100 back from bruce, curt/chubtone's amp pile of the month, steve/sah5150's tone mountain, bob s. and his arsenal, and i'm sure we could find a custom audio OD 100...you get the picture...

-great seeing the NAMM vets and newbies-kagey, ralph, bob, steve5150, digital one, stevierayon, tele, tweed...

looking forward to the zepman jam clips!
and more pics!

>|<>QBB<
shredi knight":3f07f said:
steve_morse.JPG

I don't know who that is, but that guy on the far right hand side in the shades is my new fucking hero.

I think it's Joe Walsh is drag :?

Just fucking amazing! It looks like you'd have a hard time NOT enjoying yourself. :thumbsup:

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":82d37 said:
Awesome Scott, it was great to meet you too bro... PM me your PayPal addy and you'll have it all soon... I've got to get the guys to settle up with me for the room, and then I'll shoot it all your way.

Peace brother.

No rush bro......I know you are good for it or would not have offered it :) You next to be closer next year!

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":1265e said:
Scott, thanks for the compliments brother. I had an excellent time hanging out with you and the rest of crew. It was awesome.

The ironic part here is I dont have any pics of NAMM gear, only after party pics. :lol:

I should have taken a ton more pics but man things move fast there :o You rock bro.

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":327e7 said:
well boys another NAMM has come and gone...i ALWAYS seem to be in such a big rush, never really get to hang, and it is getting worse every year! the gilbert and guthrie shows really put a dent in my timetable.
i need to refine my program next year for sure....the zepman hang sounds like the REAL event of NAMM!

we could piece together quite an amp shebang...i have friends with herbert, ubershcall, orange ad30, mark cameron's machines, i'll have my coyote and egnater tol 100 back from bruce, curt/chubtone's amp pile of the month, steve/sah5150's tone mountain, bob s. and his arsenal, and i'm sure we could find a custom audio OD 100...you get the picture...

-great seeing the NAMM vets and newbies-kagey, ralph, bob, steve5150, digital one, stevierayon, tele, tweed...

looking forward to the zepman jam clips!
and more pics!

Yeah, we had an offer to go to the EVH Frankie event but Zep's hang is just soooooooooo much better, watching Mark, Kage, and Ralph trade insane licks alone was reason enough for no regrets. I saw Eddie in much better times anyways.

I did forget to say thanks to Mark in my post......great freaking guy and just a flame thrower of a player :o

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":71629 said:
>|<>QBB<

No rush bro......I know you are good for it or would not have offered it :) You next to be closer next year!

Werd man, thanks. I've got it in my PayPal now if you wanna PM me the addy to send it to... Yeah, next year I'll definitely try to book closer... It's just that I didn't hear back about my pass until late in the game and that's what they had left for a decent price. Heck, I'd like to try the Marriott or Hilton next year if it's reasonable so the after party to stop by there and crash for a while... I know we were ALL looking for somewhere to sit down after a while.

Another side note........while sitting on one of Peter Diezel's 4x12s resting the feet all these japanesse dudes kept coming up wanting pics with Peter :o

He is a freaking Superstar over there :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c0672 said:
Another side note........while sitting on one of Peter Diezel's 4x12s resting the feet all these japanesse dudes kept coming up wanting pics with Peter :o

He is a freaking Superstar over there :D

Lending more creedence to the phrase, "I'm huge in Japan". :D

I had a great time too, but the show was the least of it. My favorite part of NAMM every year is getting to see all of my out of town friends like Kage, Ralph, Keith, Randy, Mark (although I only saw him for a few seconds, twice) Ed D... seeing those who aren't so far out of town like Pat, his sweetheart of a wife Wendy, John, Curt and of course meeting new peeps like Scott, Daryl, Matt and all the other new out of towners that were here this year.

I'm already looking forward to next year, but I think the Friday jam needs to be held at a local rehearsal studio, perhaps in a showcase room. I think we hit the limit for the number of people at John's house plus there was so much reflection in that room that I couldn't hear a darned thing!

As usual, it was a pleasure!!!

Yes! Next year lets try and nail a studio for the Jam of Death.

And DJ, was a pleasure bro. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

I cant wait for next year.... Guys like Bob,Randy,Zep,Pat,Zach and Mark have become family.... I actually saw alot of the show but missed alot as well LOL!!! Its amazing how fast it flew by...

At least next year Ill be back to being Jacked, this outta shape shit is for the birds...

Back