Jackson 7 string?? Christian Olde Wolbers signature????

• Thread starter Thread starter BURNTHISCORPSE
  • Start date Start date
BURNTHISCORPSE
BURNTHISCORPSE
on e-bay, sorry i am a tard as i do not know how to post a link. on paper its my dream 7. fixed bridge, string through, mahogany, 3 pc mahogany neck, ebony board, one bridge emg 707. who the fuck is this artist? and is this a good deal?? or a POS??

Jackson fan and I hated that guitar, I am trying to be nice so I will leave out the Core fanboy anglo saxon descriptions I have for that guitar.

>|<>QBB<
BURNTHISCORPSE":2c197 said:
on e-bay, sorry i am a tard as i do not know how to post a link. on paper its my dream 7. fixed bridge, string through, mahogany, 3 pc mahogany neck, ebony board, one bridge emg 707. who the fuck is this artist? and is this a good deal?? or a POS??

Fear Factory fucka., c'mon :stock1:

never really been into fear factory dude sorry :?

hey digital, what did you hate about it? either way, is the price ok? is it korea or usa

I bought one as I am a shameless FF fanboy at times lol........biggest POS 7 ever...find an LTD M-307 or H-307......waaaay better....

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":7490d said:
I bought one as I am a shameless FF fanboy at times lol........biggest POS 7 ever...find an LTD M-307 or H-307......waaaay better....

i was pretty much leaning LTD so thanx for the heads up. might look into dean also. are the LTD's better than the schecter's??

i will probably but a duncan invader 7 in whatever i get.

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":010db said:

+1000000
the COW really feels like plastic junk

if you can find an ibanez 7 you'll be much happier. they just make a superior 7.

Hey I know a guy wh has a nice LTD H-307 neck-thru he might be willing to sell it. looks like this one...

http://tallica.diy.myrice.com/esp/Ltd/7STRING/h307.jpg
Let me talk to him and see what he wants for it...

>|<>QBB<
BURNTHISCORPSE":2b481 said:
>|<>QBB<

i was pretty much leaning LTD so thanx for the heads up. might look into dean also. are the LTD's better than the schecter's??

i will probably but a duncan invader 7 in whatever i get.

I would say the LTD's are a tad better feeling to myself than the Schecters but that's just personal taste. My bud has a 7 string Hellraiser that he loves over the m-307 I had and the Prestige 7 that he also has. Schecter is a great value...

>|<>QBB<
shred-o-holic":b397b said:
>|<>QBB<

I would say the LTD's are a tad better feeling to myself than the Schecters but that's just personal taste. My bud has a 7 string Hellraiser that he loves over the m-307 I had and the Prestige 7 that he also has. Schecter is a great value...

thats good to know. when you play a six, would you be more likley to play a les paul (or something gibson-ish) or something like an ibanez??

I currently own a prestige Ibanez 6 that I'm loving...I also have an esp M series baritone that I also like.....but I'm more of an thin flat neck guy over the beefier Gibson type stuff..

the guy i sold my LTD M-307 to is selling it again, it's xiwiwix on HCAF. i THINK it said 500 shipped.

>|<>QBB<
The Armadillo of leprosy":ebaa6 said:
>|<>QBB<

+1000000
the COW really feels like plastic junk

if you can find an ibanez 7 you'll be much happier. they just make a superior 7.

I was wondering why the COW 7-stringer felt so weird to me when I played it at the store. Now I know why: it is crap. I can't understand how Mothers Music managed to sell it (as it was listed at ~$990).

Back