NAMM pics and thoughts..............

• Thread starter Thread starter Digital Jams
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":b98b1 said:
I cant wait for next year.... Guys like Bob,Randy,Zep,Pat,Zach and Mark have become family.... I actually saw alot of the show but missed alot as well LOL!!! Its amazing how fast it flew by...

At least next year Ill be back to being Jacked, this outta shape shit is for the birds...

Yeah work on that would ya? Your ass was very flat this year and was a complete turn off for me.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":44a4b said:
>|<>QBB<

Yeah work on that would ya? Your ass was very flat this year and was a complete turn off for me.

:lol:

We gotta rent a bigger minivan. This Shea Sandwich shit must stop!!! :x :D

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":dbd03 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh man, and how could I forget my new buddy Shea!!! It's was cool meeting and hanging out, Shea.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":dec35 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh man, and how could I forget my new buddy Shea!!! It's was cool meeting and hanging out, Shea.

You too Bro! I had an excellent time hanging out! So any of that stuff we recorded worth posting or is it one giant slop fest? :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":4fb28 said:
>|<>QBB<

You too Bro! I had an excellent time hanging out! So any of that stuff we recorded worth posting or is it one giant slop fest? :mrgreen:

I loaded the project up and did a quick listen... lot's of slop, most likely because nobody could hear what they were playing, however, I'll find some good stuff!!! It's just a matter of finding the time to mix and sift through it.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":df32a said:
>|<>QBB<

Nah, the Minivan was fine, You just get slightly unbearable when you start getting ganked. I was so close to opening up the sliding door and ejecting your bony drunken ass out on I-5!!!

From Now on, you are no longer Telephant, you will now be known as 12Step!!! :D

We did have fun with Bootsy though!!!

Kage

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":f49d8 said:
>|<>QBB< Nah, the Minivan was fine, You just get slightly unbearable when you start getting ganked. I was so close to opening up the sliding door and ejecting your bony drunken ass out on I-5!!!

From Now on, you are no longer Telephant, you will now be known as 12Step!!! :D

We did have fun with Bootsy though!!!

Kage

You gotta admit... the excursion in southern LA at 2am was interesting... :D

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":dd24c said:
>|<>QBB<

Says the guy with his own seat! :lol:
As I recall, you were sitting right next to me in your own seat on the way back from the Viper room..

On the way back from tone Merchants the back seat had me , Darren and Randy crammed in so tight that we felt each others Junk!!!

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":ed60b said:
>|<>QBB<

You gotta admit... the excursion in southern LA at 2am was interesting... :D
dude, we got lost on the way back from ANYWHERE we went....

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":01f40 said:
>|<>QBB<

Says the guy with his own seat! :lol:

The minivan was great until Scotty turned on the heater and the childlocks :o

And I promise not to hurt your skinny ass next time Shea :lol:

The Sandwich!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":ce9a4 said:
>|<>QBB<
On the way back from tone Merchants the back seat had me , Darren and Randy crammed in so tight that we felt each others Junk!!!

Yeah I took one look at that situation and said, "Ugh... No." :lol:

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":91f66 said:
>|<>QBB< dude, we got lost on the way back from ANYWHERE we went....

Which to me is half the fun of it... it was a bit interesting when Shea wanted out to mingle with the locals. :)

>|<>QBB<
tweed":80d57 said:
>|<>QBB<

The minivan was great until Scotty turned on the heater and the childlocks :o

And I promise not to hurt your skinny ass next time Shea :lol:

The Sandwich!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the most evil grin happening when I pushed that childlock button too :lol:

Back