Marshall JVM Group Purchase Thread.....Pt 2 (SERIOUS THREAD)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
SteveVHT
SteveVHT
So....
I can get these heads for $1600 each.
If anyone wants to get on the list, let me know.
You will have to be able to pay immediately to get one.
If you are serious about getting one, please let me know so I can start the ball rolling....
Steve

1. SteveVHT PAID
2. Carlygtr56 PAID
3. Chris Schmidt PAID
4. Digital Jams PAID
5. Screamndemon PAID
6. Danyeo PAID
7. kannibul PAID
8. Killa J PAID
9. Ejecta PAID
10. killertone PAID

OK, Here's the deal.....
I just got back from my meeting with the sales rep. Everything is good, except I hit one bump in the road which is easily fixed. That bump is NYS Sales Tax.
I am going to need everyone to send me either money orders, or use paypal. Obviously with Paypal, they charge 3.5%, so I suggest either postal MO's or similar. I also suggest sending it to me via Priority mail so I get it in 2 days.
The reason for this is....
I live in NY and I am purchasing these 10 amps from NY. So they have to charge sales tax on any purchases that are within the state. There is simply no way to avoid it other than me getting MO's or Paypal and bringing in cash for the order.
Anyone that was planning on using their CC's to do this can simply go to your local post office and purchase the MO's with a CC.
Everyone should write all my information on the MO's and write Marshall JVM Amp in the memo slot
Once I get the MO's I will deposit them into my bank account and withdraw the cash to pay for them.
I will make copies of everything and keep everything on file and email receipts for payment to everyone as soon as I receive it. Obviously, if you use Paypal, you will have your receipt from them.
Please EMAIL me ASAP to get this done.
Thanks everyone..

SteveVHT@aol.com

If anyone else wants in, let me know by today. I will be placing the order ASAP....

Last edited by SteveVHT on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:50 pm; edited 10 times in total

Please....
Everyone who is involved with this, check in here.
I have marked the people who have paid via Paypal.
I have a few MO's coming in the mail.
So please post here only if you are involved.
Thanks,
Steve

I'm already paid-up but I'm checking in anyway.

Lets get an admin to make this a sticky...

PM me your address, cashier's check will be mailed priority mail tomorrow.

Jeff............Please say you are not buying Japetus's screwing around as real :?

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":62d80 said:
Jeff............Please say you are not buying Japetus's screwing around as real :?

I can't keep track of who's "good" and joking and who's trolling anymore :(

Hmm, better remove that stuff then :(

Holy shit Kannibul, grow a pair! I was fucking around! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Japetus The Great":f8c2e said:
Holy shit Kannibul, grow a pair! I was fucking around! :lol:

Sorry dude - as I replied with Scott's comment (I think Digital Jams is Scott?) - I loose track of who's good and who's trolling these days. :(

Seriously - sorry man!

FWIW, I'm on some pain meds - seems 800mg + a 5/500 Vicodin works really well - lol

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":69244 said:
>|<>QBB<

10 guys with the same amp!! :lol:
I'm paid.

I have a freaking 6 guy waiting list for the Sabre at TGP for the original owner to tell me yes or no on the amp and the 2nd in line is here in CT :x

New kick ass amp and $500 in the pocket 8)

Im in.... I was going to pay with my debit card with Steve on the phone but the CC thing came into play anyway....
I sent Steve the an email earlier telling him that Im sending the MO first thing tomorrow. I was busy at work and coudnt get to the post office before closing. I just hope it doesnt fall through due to the credit card snafu but I trust Steve to work it out if he can. I know Steve will get me my money back if it doesnt go through but I really would like to have one of these at this deal.

looking to hear all your reviews guys when you get that amp.

Was thinking of getting one but i have always been wary of marshall. I live in the UK and have 2 DSL 50's which i had modded but never really been a big marshall fan and even the jcm 800 i felt was weak so i moved on to a 5150 and a Deizel Herbie.

Still i must say the spec of the JVM sounds quite impressive

Back