Fucked up...

• Thread starter Thread starter kannibul
  • Start date Start date
kannibul
kannibul
I hate this - occasionally I'll dream about an ex-girlfriend (sparing the details)...then I'm stuck feeling "off" all day because it reminds me of all those emotions I felt then and feel like shit...

Anyone else go through this?

What's fucking with me is this was 10 years ago...seems like shit like this should be gone by now =/

It just means you still have memories about her, be it good, bad, etc. etc.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":7cb28 said:
It just means you still have memories about her, be it good, bad, etc. etc.

I'd give up everything to go back to then - let me put it that way =/

It's not really memories - it's like a what-if...which makes it by far worse...

lol

I think about my ex every single day. It was more because the sex was ridiculously awesome but it still sucks. :lol:

Usually what it means is that you haven't found someone better to consume your thoughts.

Everyone has at least one of those "ones that got away".

Savor the memories, 'cuz she's gone bro. Seriously, don't lament the memories. Cherish them. Personally, I love the X-girlfriend dreams. It's like a free extra-marital boink.

We have to have been who and where we were to get to who and where we are in the now. It's all part of the game.

Good to know it happens to everyone one, and that 10 years doesn't put me into the psychotic category - lol

I used to be like this with my first fiancee. But then I met my wife. I've had previous girlfriends that wouldn't let me shake her. But these days my wife is in my thoughts. When I think about my ex-fiancee, I mostly wonder how she is doing.

>|<>QBB<
defpearlpilot":29f7d said:
I used to be like this with my first fiancee. But then I met my wife. I've had previous girlfriends that wouldn't let me shake her. But these days my wife is in my thoughts. When I think about my ex-fiancee, I mostly wonder how she is doing.

Yeah, that's mostly what it comes down to for me - still after the screwed up dreams I end up having of my former, I wake up feeling like shit...

Maybe when I was younger. I have fewer regrets in life now though.

Dude, i'm going through this with the hot ex at the moment. Ruins my goddamn day/week. Even tho she fucked me over, i'm still hung up. I finally had to get closure, so i laid it our for her what was going on. I felt better after just telling her what was up, knowing that I wasnt gonna get back with her, at least she knew she left me fucked up.

>|<>QBB<
ZielGuitarist":23838 said:
Dude, i'm going through this with the hot ex at the moment. Ruins my goddamn day/week. Even tho she fucked me over, i'm still hung up. I finally had to get closure, so i laid it our for her what was going on. I felt better after just telling her what was up, knowing that I wasnt gonna get back with her, at least she knew she left me fucked up.

Try to think of it this way: the past won't change based on how you feel now. You might as well move on and if anything learn from the experience. Don't let it get to you, don't think of it as her having "fucked you up". You decide how you feel, only you.

When I do that, the worst I get is a wake-up hard-on for a few minutes.

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":d2729 said:
I hate this - occasionally I'll dream about an ex-girlfriend (sparing the details)...then I'm stuck feeling "off" all day because it reminds me of all those emotions I felt then and feel like shit...

Anyone else go through this?

What's fucking with me is this was 10 years ago...seems like shit like this should be gone by now =/

Try killing someone. It makes the day just a little bit better.

all the time...wait til you see them in person and they look twice as good.

Back