VH reunion news from rolling stone - oh no

• Thread starter Thread starter evhfan
  • Start date Start date
you guys think that if this tour flops with dave/ed/al/wolfie they'll look around and say

dave....original member...check
ed...original member...check
al...check

wolfie.....uh.........

(kinda blame it on wolf like they did to gary in 1998)

>|<>QBB<
evhfan":8dbb7 said:
you guys think that if this tour flops with dave/ed/al/wolfie they'll look around and say

dave....original member...check
ed...original member...check
al...check

wolfie.....uh.........

(kinda blame it on wolf like they did to gary in 1998)

I dont think so because Wolfie is still Ed's son, and no matter how Ed is now, he still comes across like his son is all that really matters.

Then again if that were true you'd think he'd stop smoking meth and banging hookers. :wink:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":f8181 said:
>|<>QBB<

I dont think so because Wolfie is still Ed's son, and no matter how Ed is now, he still comes across like his son is all that really matters.

Then again if that were true you'd think he'd stop smoking meth and banging hookers. :wink:

Ed smokes meth?

i can't get my head around a dave/ed/al/wolf lineup....it's like a slap to the real fans....

there's 3 50+ year old guys on stage in an arena with a 15 year olf kid on bass who hasn't ever played a live gig outside of his dad's studio (playing 316 on the last tour w/ his dad isn't the same thing).

>|<>QBB<
evhfan":a6d95 said:
i can't get my head around a dave/ed/al/wolf lineup....it's like a slap to the real fans....

there's 3 50+ year old guys on stage in an arena with a 15 year olf kid on bass who hasn't ever played a live gig outside of his dad's studio (playing 316 on the last tour w/ his dad isn't the same thing).

Dave is not a lock for this gig as far as I've heard. If you want my opinion, I'd say I don't believe he's gonna be joining them. I just don't buy that he's gonna participate with Ed in his current ahem.... condition.

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":b1bbe said:
>|<>QBB<

Dave is not a lock for this gig as far as I've heard. If you want my opinion, I'd say I don't believe he's gonna be joining them. I just don't buy that he's gonna participate with Ed in his current ahem.... condition.

Steve

i agree with ya...i really hope DLR does not participate...i can't see him agreeing to a lineup w/ a 15 year old kid on bass...i can't understand how promoters are even willing to back this.

the only reason why ed/al want DLR back now is to make this "wolfgang on bass" thing more acceptable to people...

Back