GMW Shop Tour...

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainzilla
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Fiesta Red":04a9e said:
Having owned a couple dozen of Lee's guitars, I can tell you that he has stepped it up and that the guitars he is making now are better than they ever were. The guitar he used for the traditional headstock movie is mine. It is an incredible guitar. I just had the Duncan single coils replaced with Suhr V60LPs and now it is perfect. It plays and sounds so wonderfully, that I think Lee really shot himself in the foot, as there is no reason to get another strat!

-Mark

vacation001.jpg

That headstock isn't bad at all. I don't like the other pointy one but this one is similiar to the Anderson headstock which is cool with me.

>|<>QBB<
Fiesta Red":fc8f4 said:
Having owned a couple dozen of Lee's guitars, I can tell you that he has stepped it up and that the guitars he is making now are better than they ever were. The guitar he used for the traditional headstock movie is mine. It is an incredible guitar. I just had the Duncan single coils replaced with Suhr V60LPs and now it is perfect. It plays and sounds so wonderfully, that I think Lee really shot himself in the foot, as there is no reason to get another strat!

-Mark

vacation001.jpg

That guitar is sexified. The headstock still weirds me out though. :?

I could live with this headstock, actually. Strathead would be better but not gonna happen.

Thanks!

The headstock actually looks 100 percent better in person. I have this strat and a S/S/S Suhr, and it really is all I need. A black one would be cool though!

-Mark

>|<>QBB<
Fiesta Red":8e555 said:
Thanks!

The headstock actually looks 100 percent better in person. I have this strat and a S/S/S Suhr, and it really is all I need. A black one would be cool though!

-Mark
Ive been trying to tell people that Mark. I HATED the Trad when I first saw the pics but after seeing it in person, I was an instant fan...

Thanks for posting Kage, very cool pictures and words! Is Dan Lawrence the main graphic guy for GMW do you know?

>|<>QBB<
Scott Ians Beard":095a5 said:
Thanks for posting Kage, very cool pictures and words! Is Dan Lawrence the main graphic guy for GMW do you know?
Yeah Bro, hes the W( stands for Wizard)...

Kage

That flame guitar is hot! (no pun intended) I have actually been thinking of a guitar with flame on it. Can GMW build one to my spec for relatively cheap? (I'm not too familiar with their services)

>|<>QBB<
gibson5413":96552 said:
That flame guitar is hot! (no pun intended) I have actually been thinking of a guitar with flame on it. Can GMW build one to my spec for relatively cheap? (I'm not too familiar with their services)
You can get a guitar with painted Hot Rod Flames in the 1400-1500 range( It may be a tad more expensive, youd have to call lee to verify) your best bet is to call Lee and discuss your needs...

Kage

Thanks for posting this Kage!!

The headstocks look waay better in those flash movies, i think the pointy one looks amazing! A GMW with that headstock will be mine when i have more £££ to spend!

Hammering some In-n-Out Burgers and then proceeded to Lee's Shop

Sounds like you were ready to licka de split.....cramma jamma hammer !!! DOUBLE SCORE !!!

The above quote shall be known as HSI&OB from here on in. Carry on

I've got to get one of his guitars sometime. I want Paige's. :x :lol:

I think what bothers me a little bit is the logo placement of the on the headstocks. I like both the shapes...

Not like i have the £££ for one anyway, so i should STFU!

>|<>QBB<
Marshall Freak":0a952 said:
I've got to get one of his guitars sometime. I want Paige's. :x :lol:

Yes, the one that Paige has is very nice and the bastard stole it for only $1000. And it does rival quality of much more expensive guitars.

Back