Marshall JVM Group Purchase Thread.....Pt 2 (SERIOUS THREAD)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
This is freaking cool, I have seen bulk buys for CS JAcksons and other guitars but never an amp....this may be the first 8)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":9d9a8 said:
This is freaking cool, I have seen bulk buys for CS JAcksons and other guitars but never an amp....this may be the first 8)

Yeah but none of these have custom finnishes :P

This is definantly very cool! 8)

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":4752b said:
Thats leaves only one but I think Steve said he was going to snag an extra and if Killertone bails then he'll sell it on eGhey. So looks like the order will go down soon. :rawk:

Not sure if you people can read, but I am not bailing! :wink: :wink:

ackbartrap1gr.jpg

What's the hold up on the last two? (Sorry if I missed it)

Just wondering when the order will be placed :)

STEVE.

One thing that has been brought to my attention, don't know if it's been mentioned yet. Are we each going to have our own warranty with Marshall or will all these amps be under you name? Does Marshall allow us to transfer the warranty for each amp? I would hate to bother you if these these started crapping out on us.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":557c3 said:
STEVE.

One thing that has been brought to my attention, don't know if it's been mentioned yet. Are we each going to have our own warranty with Marshall or will all these amps be under you name? Does Marshall allow us to transfer the warranty for each amp? I would hate to bother you if these these started crapping out on us.

I'd like to know for certain for sure as well - since, while I expect no issues, it would be nice to know!

I know with my TSL footswitch, I had to fax a copy of my invoice to get a warranty replacement. Would the invoices be made up to each of us individually?

That said, I'll make a jump in assuming, that since the regional sales manager (I think) is involved in this group-buy, that he would be able to "provide" us an invoice - but, I still would like some re-assurances! :)

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":cda4e said:
What's the hold up on the last two? (Sorry if I missed it)

Just wondering when the order will be placed :)

All the amps are being ordered tomorrow/today.....
I will not hold anyone up from getting what they expect.
I will lay out the money to keep this on schedule, and just reimburse myself with the last payments..

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":22bb8 said:
STEVE.

Every single amp will be either sent out or picked up in the original box. The warranty card will be in there and is to be filled out by you if need be.
If anyone wants me to open the box and try the amps before I ship them, let me know.
A copy of the receipt is not necessary for the warranty. All you have to do is fill it out with your info and send it in. The serial number should be on every registration card. I will give the "Dealers" name to anyone who needs it.
As long as the card is empty, which it will be....they will be under full guarantee from Marshall.
If any of these amps come in broken, I will take that one for myself and deal with it.
My friend whose been dealing Marshall for 10+ years has never had to return a single head for shipping or manufacturers defects....other than those little MG SS amps....
Steve

Great....I start going to TGP again and I am about to be thrown into the PTP vs PCB flame war.

It is so on bitches :x \M/

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":5c263 said:
Great....I start going to TGP again and I am about to be thrown into the PTP vs PCB flame war.

Some of those guys are funny over there. They just are trying to justify the extra money they spent on their precious PTP's.

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":f390b said:
>|<>QBB<

Some of those guys are funny over there. They just are trying to justify the extra money they spent on their precious PTP's.

I can respect the PTP work, my Aiken had some of the best work I have ever seen but in the end the Sabre was sold for the JVM due to the amount of tones on tap.

All I know is that Long Island is going to have a pallet of forking metal shipped there soon :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":9f831 said:

I dare you to say something negative about Suhr guitars on there. :lol: The last time i did i was getting PM's and even emails from a few guys just trashing me. The same guys who talk you up when you agree with them. :oops:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":e85eb said:
>|<>QBB<

I can respect the PTP work, my Aiken had some of the best work I have ever seen but in the end the Sabre was sold for the JVM due to the amount of tones on tap.

All I know is that Long Island is going to have a pallet of forking metal shipped there soon :D

Oh me too. I love the Roccaforte stuff but read my post over there. ve had more bad experiences with PTP more than I had wwith PCB stuff.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":b8410 said:
>|<>QBB<

I dare you to say something negative about Suhr guitars on there. :lol: The last time i did i was getting PM's and even emails from a few guys just trashing me. The same guys who talk you up when you agree with them. :oops:

I will give them this......lots of them have cash to burn. I had 8 guys in 12 hours that wanted the Sabre and all of them had cash in hand :D

So I should not speak about my love for a worn RG 565 that sounds huge :?

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":74111 said:
>|<>QBB<

They recently let me back on.
I cant wait till my 30 days is up so I can sell some stuff there :D

Glad to hear it. You know I think are cool guy even I know we had rough start back awhile back with you taking a shot at my kids but Im a forgiving person and tihnk your cool. We all have a hard time holding our tongues at times. I am right now especially with Red Planet over there. That guy needs an enema. :lol:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Scott Peterson has chimed in at TGP about us going back and forth :lol:

I knew it...I am just not TGP material :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":c89a0 said:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Scott Peterson has chimed in at TGP about us going back and forth :lol:

I knew it...I am just not TGP material :D

"We're sorry sir, you are sniffing the wrong cork."

:)

TGP blows. However...I will head over there to see the shit you guys are talking about! :D :lol:

Back