Meth!!! Befor and after

• Thread starter Thread starter onehourburn
  • Start date Start date
onehourburn
onehourburn
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mEFPdNv2Ddk

It may not have the same effect on everyone but U can not deney its impact on society.. It can turns good folks into lying, stealing, losers fast...

This is why pot should be legal... So they can fight the real problem drugs like meth, crack, herion

Notice how quickly it turns them into zombies.

Oh man!!! That was an eye opener.

The ones at 1:21 and 1:54 for horrifying to say the least.

I live in an area that has passed California in meth production, and have a lot of former friends that got hooked on that shit. Girl that used to live next door got caught driving the car for her boyfriend when he robbed a convenience store. A friend of mine went nuts and chased down my younger brother and tried to beat the shit out of him. When I went to talk to him about it he went back inside to get a gun...

I've got no use for tweakers, I'll kill them if they show up at my house looking for shit to steal.

>|<>QBB<
Marshall Freak":83387 said:
I live in an area that has passed California in meth production, and have a lot of former friends that got hooked on that shit. Girl that used to live next door got caught driving the car for her boyfriend when he robbed a convenience store. A friend of mine went nuts and chased down my younger brother and tried to beat the shit out of him. When I went to talk to him about it he went back inside to get a gun...

I've got no use for tweakers, I'll kill them if they show up at my house looking for shit to steal.

I feel you... I live in NE arkansas.

Damn, they all have these sores on their faces, WTF?!?!?!?!

That is all just really, really sad. Not even a Mr. Bean picture could make me smile after all that shit.

Legalize weed.

Kill meth dealers.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":0bdcf said:

Well people that do a lot of meth get these itches are what feel like bugs under there skin and the will pick and itch at them... Also if they have a bite or sore that iches the just tweak out on it and will pick and itch at them constantly.

I have heard of meth heads staying up for so long they are flat out crazy and see all kinds of crazy shit... Like purple army men running around in the woods.. Crazy shit!!! Staying up for weeks.

>|<>QBB<
onehourburn":3d2fe said:
>|<>QBB<

Well people that do a lot of meth get these itches are what feel like bugs under there skin and the will pick and itch at them... Also if they have a bite or sore that iches the just tweak out on it and will pick and itch at them constantly.

I have heard of meth heads staying up for so long they are flat out crazy and see all kinds of crazy shit... Like purple army men running around in the woods.. Crazy shit!!! Staying up for weeks.
Makes me want to run out and score some right Now!!! :o :o :o

I did it once close to 25 years ago, I was up for 3 days straight and slept for 24hrs afterwards. That was it for me...

I could only watch half of that video....talk about disturbing!!! I've seen too many friends/family members go through similar changes with other substances.

By far the worst drug. A good friend of mine about 8 years ago went down that path. Started when he was a trucker. Now he lost his house, motorcycle, truck, furniture, tvs....everything. No one could do shit to help. They did intervention and he lasted 1 day in rehab.

He was living in his fish house, then in his car in a Wal Mart parking lot.

I don't even know what he is doing now. I got a photo of him busted a few months ago for being all methed out and making homeade bombs. The cops came over cuz he was blowing out tree stumps in the yard at 6:00am!!!

the chemicals destroy your teeth, too. they didn't show that.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":6a41c said:

It cause meth heads scratch themselves all the time. Not all of them do it, and some of them are able to control it more than others...

I've seen tat drug turn some fairly hot chicks into hideous nasty skanks......nasty shit.......I did it a couple of times......second time I was a sick as dog......jacked my stomach up.....f*ck that shit..

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":75683 said:

No shit,...I was gonna ask the same question. The after pics always have them with random looking sores and bruises on their faces,....jeeez. Henious.

Back