My 2nd auction ended in 5 minutes.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeff Hilligan
  • Start date Start date
Jeff Hilligan
Jeff Hilligan
Mosvalve 962 $150. Eariler today the Tubeworks Pre amp went in 3 minutes...Great 8 minutes of my life on ebay...$260.

Sweet! :D

The fastest I've ever sold something on Ebay was around 10 minutes. Oddly enough it was a Keeley Modded Metalzone. :lol:

dammit! and i cant get rid of my Mosvalve to save my life!

i just dont want to put it up on the Bay and pay all those fees...call me cheap LOL

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":a922e said:
dammit! and i cant get rid of my Mosvalve to save my life!

i just dont want to put it up on the Bay and pay all those fees...call me cheap LOL

cheap

:lol:

i understand, i hate ebay.

>|<>QBB<
flying_high":f8c31 said:
>|<>QBB<

cheap

:lol:

i understand, i hate ebay.

yea...i was asking 175 shipped for it (which i thought was reasonable) but recently reduced the price to 155. i wanna get rid of it to make room for my Peavey Classic 120! LOL if i sold it on the bay id be paying too much in fees to make it worthwhile IMO!

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":f48c0 said:
>|<>QBB<

yea...i was asking 175 shipped for it (which i thought was reasonable) but recently reduced the price to 155. i wanna get rid of it to make room for my Peavey Classic 120! LOL if i sold it on the bay id be paying too much in fees to make it worthwhile IMO!

it cost me 3.30 on ebay to sell it for $150...not sure but that is cheap as all get out...same deal with me posted it for 2 months on HC and here...no action...put it on ebay and its gone in 5!

hmmm 3.30 to do it on Ebay huh? i might have to look into that then. thats not too bad. you did a Buy It Now i assume?

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":877b6 said:
hmmm 3.30 to do it on Ebay huh? i might have to look into that then. thats not too bad. you did a Buy It Now i assume?

Yup

>|<>QBB<
Juggernaut":b1c72 said:
>|<>QBB<

um....you DO have a p.m. waiting for you :D

well crap! LOL i PMed ya back dude :) you know, HC pops up a box...but it doesnt happen here so i dont even think to check! sorry! :)

i put a broken ampeg bass head up on the bay a while back, i went to take a piss as the listing was being submitted...it was sold when i came back to look at it

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":339af said:
>|<>QBB<

well crap! LOL i PMed ya back dude :) you know, HC pops up a box...but it doesnt happen here so i dont even think to check! sorry! :)

Sold... :)

indeed...Mosvalve is now SOLD! :)

gonna get a box and start packing it tomorrow (whoops...today...past 12 :D)

Back