JAMES PETERS....In Here......

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
SteveVHT
SteveVHT
I made you a new avatar....
Hope you like it.
I made several sizes in case some forums won't allow the bigger ones....
Peters-Avatar.gif

Peters-Avatar2.gif

Peters-Avatar3.gif

Peters-Avatar4.gif

Peters-Avatar5.gif

Just right click and save picture as....
Then upload....

Thanks Steve! However I've just discontinued the Harrier and WarHawk designs, and introduced the Polaris and Chimera designs; so as much as I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, I should probably not use those icons in my avatar. :)

The new Chimera and Polaris icons will be posted today. I've also added text below each icon (its name).

I appreciate the work you put into these, but I guess I could also pull up ImageReady and make one with the new images too...if I weren't so lazy. :)

>|<>QBB<
JamesPeters":46560 said:
Thanks Steve! However I've just discontinued the Harrier and WarHawk designs, and introduced the Polaris and Chimera designs; so as much as I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, I should probably not use those icons in my avatar. :)

The new Chimera and Polaris icons will be posted today. I've also added text below each icon (its name).

I appreciate the work you put into these, but I guess I could also pull up ImageReady and make one with the new images too...if I weren't so lazy. :)

No problem.....
It only took about 3-5 minutes... :lol:

You're probably faster at this than I am. :) I'll make the new file for the heck of it. I just uploaded the new images to my main page, so you can see them there. I have to reformat the site a bit in general so the rest of the updates will be a bit..

Back