Some NAMM 2007 Fun pictures!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
Those Bloody Mary's kicked!!!! Im thinking that I may have to pack vodka and Mix so that you and MD dont have to make any stops on the way next year!!!

The one that you made me got buzzed as hell!!!

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":8c4d5 said:
>|<>QBB<

hell Yeah!! I can't wait until next year!

Hell, I thought real serious about hooking up with crazy guys this year. I talked it over with my wife and fuck she wanted to come with me :? I told her she would be bored shitless. Not always a plus being married :x

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":344ce said:
Those Bloody Mary's kicked!!!! Im thinking that I may have to pack vodka and Mix so that you and MD dont have to make any stops on the way next year!!!

The one that you made me got buzzed as hell!!!

Nah, it's the least we can do for our out of state bros! I think next time though we need to buy more mixer, a bigger bottle of Kettle One, and get to your room earlier. :D

Those things were delicious!

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":d21a6 said:
>|<>QBB<

It's becoming a fairly big event. Maybe we should rent an entire floor at the Hilton. :D

well, I just called the Hilton and they told me to go F*&k Myself..They also told me it was because they saw the pictures on Rig talk and they would not allow any of the riff raff like us in :hys:

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":b9301 said:
>|<>QBB<

well, I just called the Hilton and they told me to go F*&k Myself..The also told me it was because they saw the pictures on Rig talk and they would not allow any riff raff like us in :hys:

Seriously :?

:lol: :D

>|<>QBB<
Chris Schmidt":3e39b said:
Great pics Ralph....can't wait until next year.

Let's drink to next year.......................It's on!! (but I will definitely see you and MC sooner!!)

Who's the guy on Shea's left (our right)?

scottysheakeith.jpg

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":67b68 said:
Who's the guy on Shea's left (our right)?

scottysheakeith.jpg

Thats Keith, one of Ralph's friends from NYC. Badass drummer. Him an I share a similar groove... Also, funny as a motherfucker! That story about him dippin' the yambag in bitches drinks was priceless!!! :lol:

Wow, Mark Cameron looks exactly like a friend of mine.

Looks like you guys had a blast.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":62b86 said:
good pics! Man we had a good time eh? :D

I'm still waiting for the video Ian and Ben took the first night that you said you didn't remember... :D

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":aa938 said:
>|<>QBB<

hell Yeah!! I can't wait until next year!

Definitely, I can't wait until next NAMM, but I also can't wait until I can take some leave again and hit up NYC and see it with some locals. It was great hangin' guys, peace.

Back