Some NAMM 2007 Fun pictures!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
Im having withdrawals here. I miss you guys tons and I had a fucking ripping time!! This once a year shit is for the birds though. Needs to be lke 4 - 5 times a year :D

>|<>QBB<
tweed":f09d8 said:
Im having withdrawals here. I miss you guys tons and I had a fucking ripping time!! This once a year shit is for the birds though. Needs to be lke 4 - 5 times a year :D

Come to down Austin for Summer NAMM. You gotta free place to stay. And all the free yayo you'd ever need!!! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
tweed":9b92c said:

There's always Summer NAMM. :D Less hectic business, more hang... The one I went to was a blast also. Nothing wrong with the off-season. :)

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":650a6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Come to down Austin for Summer NAMM. You gotta free place to stay. And all the free yayo you'd ever need!!! :lol:

HAHAHAH, you beat me to it... Who's gonna DD back to your house? :D We gotta work that out this time, got too lucky last time.

Looks like we might need to buy a ton of air mattresses come July. :)

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":ec219 said:
>|<>QBB<

Nah, it's the least we can do for our out of state bros! I think next time though we need to buy more mixer, a bigger bottle of Kettle One, and get to your room earlier. :D

Those things were delicious!
Im convinced that it needs to be a tradition from here on out( Yet another great idea brought to yo by Bob Savage!!!)

thursday Morning bloody Mary's with Little umbrellas, group shot to follow with all of us Half Schnockered Rocking Fanny packs!!! Im dead serious about the fanny packs, Im going to stop off in china town on the way back and get us a 10 pack!!!

Dude, you caught some serious echtoplasm on that 3rd pic.

Me in Austin....hmmmmmm... wonder if the wife would let me get away with that lol.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":b24e2 said:
>|<>QBB<

Thats Keith, one of Ralph's friends from NYC. Badass drummer. Him an I share a similar groove... Also, funny as a motherfucker! That story about him dippin' the yambag in bitches drinks was priceless!!! :lol:

Very cool! He looks familiar for some reason...

Dang Bob. You're getting the grays on these days. I haven't seen you for a couple of years since NAMM. I'm lucky, still got a full head and all dark brown at 44.

bobkage.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":7beba said:
>|<>QBB<

well, I just called the Hilton and they told me to go F*&k Myself..They also told me it was because they saw the pictures on Rig talk and they would not allow any of the riff raff like us in :hys:

Why no pics of DJ?

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":886aa said:
>|<>QBB<

...So when's Summer NAMM??? :D:D:D July?

Did any douchebags like Electric Glide get tossed into any bushes this year? Or was that Prdike?

>|<>QBB<
tweed":f394e said:
Word, my double chin is looking dead sexy in those pics. NOT!!

Dude, Lets not talk about a dc okay?.....take a look at your avatar!! That is one scary picture!! :D

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":61a53 said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude, Lets not talk about a dc okay?.....take a look at your avatar!! That is one scary picture!! :D

ah shit I forgot about that. I have avatars turned off so I dont get killed here at work or at home. Let me see if I can find something else.

Back