Some NAMM 2007 Fun pictures!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
tweed":c7bd0 said:
Im having withdrawals here. I miss you guys tons and I had a fucking ripping time!! This once a year shit is for the birds though. Needs to be lke 4 - 5 times a year :D

I totally agree bro. I might not keep in touch as much as I should, but you and the other NAMM brothers are always on my mind!! My friend Keith automatically said that he would be going to NAMM until the day he dies just because of the cool people Kage and I introduced him to 2 years ago. He and I absolutely love you guys and I'm pretty sure Kage will agree ;)

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":e43cb said:
>|<>QBB< Im convinced that it needs to be a tradition from here on out( Yet another great idea brought to yo by Bob Savage!!!)

thursday Morning bloody Mary's with Little umbrellas, group shot to follow with all of us Half Schnockered Rocking Fanny packs!!! Im dead serious about the fanny packs, Im going to stop off in china town on the way back and get us a 10 pack!!!

So let it be written... so let it be done!!! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
King Crimson":d3d11 said:
Dang Bob. You're getting the grays on these days. I haven't seen you for a couple of years since NAMM. I'm lucky, still got a full head and all dark brown at 44.

bobkage.jpg

Dave! I got Bob beat in the grey department! I just dyed it for NAMM!!

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":011fe said:
>|<>QBB<

Dave! I got Bob beat in the grey department! I just dyed it for NAMM!!

I was wondering. I thought I saw that first pic of you and Ralph with the double neck, you have long hair. Then I thought I saw a later pic where you had short hair. :?

>|<>QBB<
'63-Strat":d6530 said:
>|<>QBB<

...So when's Summer NAMM??? :D:D:D July?

indeed! You're always welcome as well brother!

In fact any of you losers want to crash at my place for summer namm are welcome. All i ask to hold me up when Im too drunk to stand and piss at the same time. :lol:

>|<>QBB<
King Crimson":6440b said:
>|<>QBB<

Telephant posted that his name is Keith, a drummer. :(

That's the other guy (our right, Shea's left). Scott is on our left, Shea's right...

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":0f196 said:
>|<>QBB<

I totally agree bro. I might not keep in touch as much as I should, but you and the other NAMM brothers are always on my mind!! My friend Keith automatically said that he would be going to NAMM until the day he dies just because of the cool people Kage and I introduced him to 2 years ago. He and I absolutely love you guys and I'm pretty sure Kage will agree ;)

Get a cell phone bitch!! :x :D

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":ad3ee said:
>|<>QBB<

That's the other guy (our right, Shea's left). Scott is on our left, Shea's right...

Aha, got it. That's more of what I had pictured crazy DJ as. Cool!

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":d0e1b said:
>|<>QBB<

And I do!!!

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":b3011 said:
>|<>QBB<

In fact any of you losers want to crash at my place for summer namm are welcome. All i ask to hold me up when Im too drunk to stand and piss at the same time. :lol:

I'm seriously considering it. I'd need a pass though I guess, I'll ask locally, I doubt many guys up here working at music stores are going down, might be a possibility. Otherwise, I've wanted to come check out Austin for a long time anyways. 8)

>|<>QBB<
'63-Strat":48583 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm seriously considering it. I'd need a pass though I guess, I'll ask locally, I doubt many guys up here working at music stores are going down, might be a possibility. Otherwise, I've wanted to come check out Austin for a long time anyways. 8)

Werd. NAMM is just one big excuse to get together and party. Especially Austin NAMM since its nowhere near as big as winter namm. :D The offer still stands. :)

And Randy, 12 Step Telephant has a nice ring to it doesnt it? :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":69447 said:
>|<>QBB<

Werd. NAMM is just one big excuse to get together and party. Especially Austin NAMM since its nowhere near as big as winter namm. :D The offer still stands. :)

And Randy, 12 Step Telephant has a nice ring to it doesnt it? :lol:

YEs and no lol!!! You'd better slow down man or you're never gonna make it to 25 :o :lol:

>|<>QBB<
tweed":d9b94 said:
>|<>QBB<

YEs and no lol!!! You'd better slow down man or you're never gonna make it to 25 :o :lol:

Baah Ive hardly even drank since Ive been back. That was my vacation damn it. And vacation = license to get fucked up.

Kage and I were pretty sauced up when we met Bootsy. It was hysterical. GOTTA HAVE THAT STANK!!!

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":aa353 said:
>|<>QBB<

Holding you up, not a problem... but I'm not touching your hang-down!! :D And no pissing on my leg or feet. :)

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":e1dd6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Baah Ive hardly even drank since Ive been back. That was my vacation damn it. And vacation = license to get fucked up.

Kage and I were pretty sauced up when we met Bootsy. It was hysterical. GOTTA HAVE THAT STANK!!!

It ain't nothin' if it ain't got da stank!!

>|<>QBB<
King Crimson":8bbb3 said:
Dang Bob. You're getting the grays on these days. I haven't seen you for a couple of years since NAMM. I'm lucky, still got a full head and all dark brown at 44.

I've been getting the gray for years, but now it's to the point that even with short hair it's obvious. On the upside, it's crazy thick and isn't going to fall out.

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":4691f said:
>|<>QBB< Im convinced that it needs to be a tradition from here on out( Yet another great idea brought to yo by Bob Savage!!!)

thursday Morning bloody Mary's with Little umbrellas, group shot to follow with all of us Half Schnockered Rocking Fanny packs!!! Im dead serious about the fanny packs, Im going to stop off in china town on the way back and get us a 10 pack!!!

Oh, no doubt about it, the Thurs morning BM's are a must from here on out, and if we can add umbrellas and FP's... well it just can't get any better than that!

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":ef4ba said:
>|<>QBB<

I've been getting the gray for years, but now it's to the point that even with short hair it's obvious. On the upside, it's crazy thick and isn't going to fall out.

Lucky bastids... :) I'm 25 and mine's starting to go pretty quick, and one of my roommates already has the whole horse-shoe thing going on at 25.

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":ca60b said:
>|<>QBB<

Keith is good peeps. I guess he's coming out in October with his GF, and we're going to hook up. I think a Hollingshead trip is mandatory, plus, I was recently turned on to the Chinese place next to Hollingsheads which is some of, if not THE best Chinese food I've ever had.

Man I'm hungry!

Back