Why I haven't been here lately...

• Thread starter Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date Start date
L
LordOVchaoS
Some of you may already know from sevenstring.org but last month my beautiful wife Anna was diagnosed with cancer. Lymphoma to be specific. I signed her up for health insurance at my work shortly before we knew anything was going on and since it was so shortly after that we found out my insurance company is covering two things... jack and shit. It has spread to her leg making it very difficult for her to walk so she went on medical leave from her work and our income was cut in half. We are temporarily living with my father-in-law until this is over with. He doesn't have the internet so I can only check this site when I stop by the old house for something.

We are already about $13,000 into this and flat broke so we are facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt by the time it's over with. If any of you know where we can turn to for assistance please let me know!!!

Though it would appear otherwise, I am a religious man and I ask all of you for your prayers for my wife. We should be hooked up to the internet over there within the next few weeks so I'll keep you all posted as things progress.

damn thats horrible man. My condolences to you and yours and I hope things work out for the best.

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully things will turn around for you.

Sorry to hear that bro. Prayers sent for you, your wife, and your family.

>|<>QBB<
LordOVchaoS":e33aa said:
Some of you may already know from sevenstring.org but last month my beautiful wife Anna was diagnosed with cancer. Lymphoma to be specific. I signed her up for health insurance at my work shortly before we knew anything was going on and since it was so shortly after that we found out my insurance company is covering two things... jack and shit. It has spread to her leg making it very difficult for her to walk so she went on medical leave from her work and our income was cut in half. We are temporarily living with my father-in-law until this is over with. He doesn't have the internet so I can only check this site when I stop by the old house for something.

We are already about $13,000 into this and flat broke so we are facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt by the time it's over with. If any of you know where we can turn to for assistance please let me know!!!

Though it would appear otherwise, I am a religious man and I ask all of you for your prayers for my wife. We should be hooked up to the internet over there within the next few weeks so I'll keep you all posted as things progress.

Prayers for you and your wife.

Good thoughts coming your way. I'm no expert, but if you had insurance and they aren't covering you, I'd talk to a lawyer!!

Man, I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Prayers going up for Anna.

Prayers for you and your wife will be constant on my end!

Check your local cancer society for loads of info on help of all kinds. The Hospital should also have many resources and contacts to choose from. I can't imagine what your going through but I certainly can wish you both a speedy and complete recovery. Hopefully she has been diagnosed early. Prayers to you and your wife & family.

Stay positive and strong for your wife !!!

damn.

prayers and mojo for Anna, you and your family. there's gotta be some kinda financial help out there. there's cancer fundraisers and benefits all the time. there's gotta be something man. keep your head up bro.

Back