Why I haven't been here lately...

• Thread starter Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date Start date
You and your's will be in my prayers.

I'll arrange a group prayer at work tomorrow, powerful stuff for sure.

Stay strong LoC.

Hey you told me this a while back and man i still have not stopped praying.

What city do you live in I will talk to my lodge and get them to contact the one local to you if it's cool i'm sure we can do something for you

Thank you everybody!!!! We don't know how early/late we caught it yet, we should find that out Friday and then proceed with treatment next week. Thank you guys for the prayers!

>|<>QBB<
Dropped_2_C":ed964 said:
Hey you told me this a while back and man i still have not stopped praying.

What city do you live in I will talk to my lodge and get them to contact the one local to you if it's cool i'm sure we can do something for you

I'm in Warrensburg bro, thank you.

You are in my worst fear right now, prayers are out for your wife in a big way. Stay strong and positive and just be there for your wife.

Damn sorry to hear LOC.. My wifes aunt was in a similar circumstance with cancer and had health insurance problems.. She and her family had a benefit which was a Chinese auction and 2 live bands food etc and raised about 7 grand. So sorry ... :(

God Bless you and your wife. I pray that everything turns out good and she is healed.

SLAY

All the mojo I can muster to you and your wife, man! I sincerely hope everything turns out well with Anna.

Prayers will be siad tonight when I do my praying. I hate insurance companies by the way. Good luck ever getting it for your family. Cuz they will always hold it over her, even when she does recover! They suck.

Check into any state assistance program and research tests that cover costs......but be careful on research.

damn bro, best wishes. we just had some cancer related things going on in my family so this hits close to home.

i thought you were M.I.A. for a bit, but i didn't realize it was this serious.

keep in touch the best you can and let us know what we can do!

much mojo for your wife, you and the whole family! i hope everything turns out ok and your wife recovers quickly.

I have prayed and will continue to do so. Jesus is my Lord and he does listen. In the way of fund raising, my wife is a bank manager in the town where the Amish girls were killed last fall. They set up a fund for the families involved and raised around $1,000,000. You may be able to get something like that going where you live or get some press etc to back a fund for her and the bills. I will have our worship team pray tonight when we practice for my gig which is the house band at church. Later

Having been through this with my Dad, I understand exactly what you are going through. My thoughts are definitely with you, bro. Godspeed!

Back