Some NAMM 2007 Fun pictures!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":3f01b said:
>|<>QBB<

Lucky bastids... :) I'm 25 and mine's starting to go pretty quick, and one of my roommates already has the whole horse-shoe thing going on at 25.

Same here. I lost all mine around 25. Now I'm a Waldo-Baldo :cry:

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":6e520 said:
>|<>QBB<

Lucky bastids... :) I'm 25 and mine's starting to go pretty quick, and one of my roommates already has the whole horse-shoe thing going on at 25.

On the upside, it's not the end of the World, and you're in good company since most men end up with "male pattern baldness."

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":bc461 said:
>|<>QBB<

I've been getting the gray for years, but now it's to the point that even with short hair it's obvious. On the upside, it's crazy thick and isn't going to fall out.

I didn't notice it at all the last time I saw you. Funny thing, I have absolutely no grey on my noggin, but all my chest hair is grey. Night and day.

>|<>QBB<
King Crimson":56108 said:
>|<>QBB<

I didn't notice it at all the last time I saw you. Funny thing, I have absolutely no grey on my noggin, but all my chest hair is grey. Night and day.

Too much information. :D But yeah, I started getting gray back when I still had long hair, and I think I cut it in 91 or 92. At the rate it's coming in, I figure I'll be silver in another 5 years.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":1ffee said:
>|<>QBB<

On the upside, it's not the end of the World, and you're in good company since most men end up with "male pattern baldness."

Werd man, you're right, things are almost never the end of the world... It was just one of those things that happened made me realize I'm not a kid anymore.

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":f3a26 said:
>|<>QBB<

Werd man, you're right, things are almost never the end of the world... It was just one of those things that happened made me realize I'm not a kid anymore.

Hahaha, true dat!

Great pics!! Looks like you guys had a shitload of fun!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

I really need to get out to NAMM sometime just to meet you fools and party!

Yet more evidence of how much fun I didn't have. But it's great to put faces with names.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":0ce15 said:

metal.jpg

Back