So who do you think that Nozzle Bluesaholick over at HCAF really is?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainzilla
  • Start date Start date
I hope he comes here so Mitch can do some tracking :wink:

Man. That turd is like a lightning rod. I try not to feed the trolls. So, I stay out of his threads. Possibly the first person I might put in the "ignore" bucket.

Tweedbucket or MYK, they each have about 20 different user names.

blueaholick reminds me of Jazzrules back in the day. Wasn't Jazzrules associated with Darial? Darial was a well known troll originally from guitar jam forum I believe. I can't remember all the associations anymore it was a long time ago :D

I know it's not tweed bucket. Mods already looked into that.

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":84c7e said:
blueaholick reminds me of Jazzrules back in the day. Wasn't Jazzrules associated with Darial? Darial was a well known troll originally from guitar jam forum I believe. I can't remember all the associations anymore it was a long time ago :D

That's who i thought it might be, that Jazzrules moron. It's probably just some young nerd who hasn't discovered women yet.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":6ab6f said:
>|<>QBB<

That dude is some bitter old man hiding behind a keyboard :P :D

Hey, I'm bent over, lubed up, and waiting for your ass reaming you're going to give me. Let's just say i have come back to the dark side.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":d8683 said:
>|<>QBB<

Hey, I'm bent over, lubed up, and waiting for your ass reaming you're going to give me. Let's just say i have come back to the dark side.

TUGBOAT?!?!?!?!!? :x

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":0d68c said:

I remember JazzRules -- what a pompus-ass.

But didn't you know that Cockaholic is a "famous professional".......People who hide behind alternate monikers are such pussy children... :x

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":7475c said:
>|<>QBB<

TUGBOAT?!?!?!?!!? :x

How about a Steeler. You know how i said that i would never use a Floyd or Kahler EVER. This bridge though locks easy so it solves issues i had with pushing on a floating FLoyd and making myslef go sharp or flat.

Captured2007-1-3000006.jpg

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":2c815 said:
>|<>QBB<

How about a Steeler. You know how i said that i would never use a Floyd or Kahler EVER. This bridge though locks easy so it solves issues i had with pushing on a floating FLoyd and making myslef go sharp or flat.

Captured2007-1-3000006.jpg

Your a dirty dick, Floyd and switch-a-roo huh??? Can't bash you there, I do like Andersons.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":e0eec said:
>|<>QBB<

Your a dirty dick, Floyd and switch-a-roo huh??? Can't bash you there, I do like Andersons.

That's actually a Kahler Steeler, i think this is the one that got them sued.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":7c1c4 said:
>|<>QBB<

That's actually a Kahler Steeler, i think this is the one that got them sued.

Man I have not seen one of those in years, I missed the stamp. The RG 565 I bought is blocked, you should try that because it works pretty well but I am afraid I will pick up bad habits and start palming too hard.

Back