Marshall JVM Group Purchase Thread.....Pt 2 (SERIOUS THREAD)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
lamppost":f82c6 said:
>|<>QBB<

:x I keep a couple of my guitars in glass cases with overhead lights....But no worshiping here and I actually play those two. They just look so cools all lit up like that though :oops:

Do you just plug the box into the amp, and hit the side of the case?

:)

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":58de7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Do you just plug the box into the amp, and hit the side of the case?

:)

No, I use one of those piece of crap Ibanez guitfiddles to bust the glass off the front and then light it on fire to melt the remaining sides and then chuck it at neighbors that complain about the noise :o :o :D

Either that, or I use the key and turn the knob on the case and take the guitar out and then put it back when Im done. :wink:

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":6470d said:
I hope one of you guys posts chassis shots of the beast :D

You know that I am all over that thread at TGP :lol:

I am sure Carl is going to have some fun with the wine and cheese crew over there clip wise.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":5d9e0 said:
>|<>QBB<

You know that I am all over that thread at TGP :lol:

I am sure Carl is going to have some fun with the wine and cheese crew over there clip wise.

Did you see the thread about the $49,000 Dumble? Some guy has a smartass paragraph about those who attend NAMM, and it's clearly directed at people i know. I read that, then i look at those guys talking on amp forums and spending lots of money on overpriced gear. Oh the Irony.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":f411e said:
>|<>QBB<

Did you see the thread about the $49,000 Dumble? Some guy has a smartass paragraph about those who attend NAMM, and it's clearly directed at people i know. I read that, then i look at those guys talking on amp forums and spending lots of money on overpriced gear. Oh the Irony.

Screw that noise :lol:

The only reason I am not burning my bridges over there is to spam the tight asses :D

Those guys on TGP wouldn't know shit about reliability of an amp because you actually have to take your amp to a gig to make a valid conclusion about that. :D

>|<>QBB<
killertone":05b1c said:
Those guys on TGP wouldn't know shit about reliability of an amp because you actually have to take your amp to a gig to make a valid conclusion about that. :D

LOL so true!

A lot of you guys may have already seen this but I thought I would post it anyway. Whet those appetites a little more... :D

Attachments

>|<>QBB<
killertone":2c0c3 said:
A lot of you guys may have already seen this but I thought I would post it anyway. Whet those appetites a little more... :D

I havent so thanks! But damn if that didnt make me want these suckers to get here yesterday. :D

I have several of the hand outs from NAMM about the JVM, I have worn holes in two of them waiting :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":9fc8b said:
I have several of the hand outs from NAMM about the JVM, I have worn holes in two of them waiting :D

Ive watched those stupid videos on their site now so many times I've learned all that dudes licks. :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":1afa9 said:
>|<>QBB<

Ive watched those stupid videos on their site now so many times I've learned all that dudes licks. :mrgreen:

The Marshall theater vid with the leftie playing.....the change in tone as you go from green, yellow, red is more drastic in person if you did not hear that yet.

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":addba said:
>|<>QBB<

I havent so thanks! But damn if that didnt make me want these suckers to get here yesterday. :D

No prob! I know what you mean...I can't wait either :D

Those that were at NAMM saw this in person but...

http://www.jvm410.com/files/marshall.MOV

>|<>QBB<
killertone":ab518 said:
>|<>QBB<

No prob! I know what you mean...I can't wait either :D

Those that were at NAMM saw this in person but...

http://www.jvm410.com/files/marshall.MOV

The fact that he is standing that close, with that much gain, and no feedback, is quite amazing.

I can't wait to get it. I'm just curious how well I'll take to the OD2 having the different mid-notch.

Also, what's with all the lefties getting to play the JVM?

lol

Every video I've seen has a leftie playing.

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":74fc5 said:
>|<>QBB<

The fact that he is standing that close, with that much gain, and no feedback, is quite amazing.

I can't wait to get it. I'm just curious how well I'll take to the OD2 having the different mid-notch.

You can still tweak to cut through, it does sound freaking heavy as hell.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":25b6e said:
>|<>QBB<

The Marshall theater vid with the leftie playing.....the change in tone as you go from green, yellow, red is more drastic in person if you did not hear that yet.

COOL! I could tell a little yes but as we all know clips are hard to judge by. I think you can get some what of an idea of basic openess and where the tone center might be. That is great to hear it is more noticable in person and I repect your ear. Like I said Im really going on how many people I respect from various backgrounds and tastes who heard it in person at NAMM and said it was cool amp that they will be checking out for its versatility and tone. Then Steve pops a good deal on them so here there you go, Im in for getting one and seeing how much I like it. That article Killertone posted just made me think even more that I made a good choice to see what it's about.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":8fd7e said:
>|<>QBB<

You can still tweak to cut through, it does sound freaking heavy as hell.

So this amp can get quite (insert overused adjective here) Brutal huh?
Could you tell if it stays tight at high volume?

>|<>QBB<
thegame":65bbe said:
>|<>QBB<

So this amp can get quite (insert overused adjective here) Brutal huh?
Could you tell if it stays tight at high volume?

It has more than enough gain on OD2 and it was tight while in the iso booth, I will vomit blood if I hear one guy say not enough usable gain.

So i guess we will have an all JVM mega jam clip right?

*looks through backing tracks folder*

Back