Mark7684!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter desiderium
  • Start date Start date
D
desiderium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOqIHAkAlSs

She has defiled a classic song. You need to put a stop to this... NOW!

:x :x :x

:lol:

I just want her to be hot again, like when she was in Mean Girls...is that too much to ask? :(

I listened to maybe 10 seconds of that, it was awful....

Is it her singing that song? Sounded really good......wtf "it was awful" :roll: ........some of you guys talk shit about everything......I could care less about the spoiled little Lindsay btw...

I think she sounds fine. I could be biased though...I like her first CD. :lol:

PitchDoctor.gif

:( Seeing those golden age LL pics makes me sad. And strangely happy in the pants area.

Wtf, some of those don't look like the same person at all. I'd never have known if I just came across it somewhere. :retard:

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":c0333 said:
Wtf, some of those don't look like the same person at all. I'd never have known if I just came across it somewhere. :retard:

That's just because you're not a tr00 LL fan. :lol:

Maybe, but at least that black and white one is seriously confusing.

Am I the only one who thinks she's not hot at all in most of her pics? There are very few pics of her that I actually like.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":6e0a1 said:
Am I the only one who thinks she's not hot at all in most of her pics? There are very few pics of her that I actually like.

Some of them are edited to hell, but whatever, that's how it is with all celebrities. I can't change it. She's cute I guess, but she sure doesn't look like that first picture.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":69a08 said:

Check out "The Parent Trap"...you'd like her more in that movie. :D :D :D

Back