I haven't been in a good flame war in years...

• Thread starter Thread starter Gitfiddler
  • Start date Start date
G
Gitfiddler
thump,

i've always admired your candor, tenacity, and willingness to spar. i'm looking forward to seeing some feather ruffling

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":7f0f7 said:
I'm about due for a good one. I used to have a way with words and in my opinion, I could bitch slap even the most experience flame warriors. But I think I'm growing up or sumtin, 'cause I haven't done it in a very long time.

Hmmmm... I may have to visit HC tomorrow just to get into the middle of something. I used to have a blast getting people all wound up. :)

Chris

I think it's the environment here. I mean, look at how me and you seem to be getting along these days :)

Hey chris....just read LordOVchaos's thread above and realize it all doesn't matter.....!

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":5b8c2 said:
I'm about due for a good one. I used to have a way with words and in my opinion, I could bitch slap even the most experience flame warriors. But I think I'm growing up or sumtin, 'cause I haven't done it in a very long time.

Hmmmm... I may have to visit HC tomorrow just to get into the middle of something. I used to have a blast getting people all wound up. :)

Chris

There's plenty of targets out there that's for sure :D

I'm pretty much retired these days. I used to like getting in the middle of things back in the day sometimes. I just don't have the energy I used to :)

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":87e2e said:
I remember when I first started on HC 10 years ago or so, Carl, John Ou, Mikey V, etc... used to SLAM each other. I jumped right in the middle of it and just took off from there. lol...

Carl used to say stuff to me like "stay out of this lightweight" and I would just get going more. ha ha... The good 'ole days.

I definitely remember the yours, John Ou and old Carl threads back when I joined HC in 2001 -- that was some classic shit. Bob Savage used to tear up dumb motherfuckers too.

Just go onto HC and say something bad about the Red Sox or Patriots. Or start a thread saying that minorities or immigrants need more rights and Skid Marx will come in with all guns firing. :lol:

I got him soo mad last week i thought he was going to have a heart attack.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":ad23b said:
Just go onto HC and say something bad about the Red Sox or Patriots. Or start a thread saying that minorities or immigrants need more rights and Skid Marx will come in with all guns firing. :lol:

I got him soo mad last week i thought he was going to have a heart attack.

Skid Marx is an easy target -- He can be a real self-rigtheous prick sometimes. He should take over for Rush Limbaugh when he retires. :lol:

Oh I LOVE trollin' HC! I'll go on there and say stupid shit that I don't even believe, like "why do all marshalls suck?" or "Bush is the greatest president we've ever had". Not to mention my famous Rent-A-Negro post that got me banned (later reinstated after much moderator cock-gobbling).

I think I might just go give HC a good surf-by-Goatse'ing in a few minutes.

Who remembers Thumps, "I'm bored with clips" thread. That was about a year or two ago.

HC is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to easy to troll, the core kiddies are like shooting fish in a barrel :D

There's a good one going on now in the VHT thread on HCAF. Pull up a chair, grab some popcorn, fun for the whole family. :lol:

The strange thing is that the one about the VHT 's seems to be gone all of a sudden (the "very harsh treble" one)

Giga.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":8e455 said:
Who remembers Thumps, "I'm bored with clips" thread. That was about a year or two ago.

Even I jumped in on that one, and I usually don't say shit!! :mrgreen:

Look for Bugera/Behringer or Mojave related threads. Guaranteed flame war.

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":3e0c2 said:
Look for Bugera/Behringer or Mojave related threads. Guaranteed flame war.

The Bugera vs Peavey is just too freaking easy...the fan boys would be foaming at the mouth with that one.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":2b619 said:
>|<>QBB<

The Bugera vs Peavey is just too freaking easy...the fan boys would be foaming at the mouth with that one.

Peavey is best. Especially with 10 year old stock NOS tubes. Just unbeatable.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":54ab8 said:

Chris
You never had a way with words...and you're weak and have a small penis!

It's on!

Hell mang, I just don't have the energy for flaming anymore...

Can I get anyone a beer while I'm up?

Back