Yo Ralphie/Steve/Kage

• Thread starter Thread starter AmpliFIRE
  • Start date Start date
AmpliFIRE
AmpliFIRE
Does H still work a Guitar Asylum? They've got something in stock that I'm interested in :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":37975 said:
Does H still work a Guitar Asylum? They've got something in stock that I'm interested in :mrgreen:

No Bro, he is long gone now.

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":d68ed said:

You couldn't pay me to buy something from that place.

They lost my business as well and If you guys did for the same reason as me, Then you guys are the best!!!

Kage

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":1d7ce said:
They lost my business as well and If you guys did for the same reason as me, Then you guys are the best!!!

Kage

Fucking cocks. Everytime I see that guys face a joke comes to mind.

Why do Jewish people have big noses?

'Cause air is free.

I know, i'm a dick.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":967a7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Fucking cocks. Everytime I see that guys face a joke comes to mind.

Why do Jewish people have big noses?

'Cause air is free.

I know, i'm a dick.

:lol:

damn guys, i understand if no one wants to go into detail...but in short, is there a good reason one should avoid that place?

I would like to know too, I picked up my Brian moore there last year, and was thinking about going in and grabbing another one. Kage, wanna pm me and fill me in?

>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":d2a6b said:
damn guys, i understand if no one wants to go into detail...but in short, is there a good reason one should avoid that place?

Kind of personnel but you would feel the same way if you knew.

Your ESP cat goes out tomorrow btw.

sweet man, thanks

if it's something related to a purchase or how they do business you can pm me if ya want...if it's strictly personal tho, that probably isn't my business

you're not a big g&r fan by chance are ya?

Back