Check out whats on the way

• Thread starter Thread starter ejecta
  • Start date Start date
ejecta
ejecta
Im stoked. This plus the JVM and the Deliverance through some greenbacks = :love:

20924_1.jpg

20924_3.jpg

20924_2.jpg

Very nice. I was an Anderson dealer for a long time. Nicely built guitars for sure. And they ain't too bad to look at either! :D

That's one hot looking guitar!!
Big thumbs up there man! Have you played through the anderson pickups before? I had one in 1988 I think it was - it was so long ago that I can't remember what it sounded like!!
Congrats on the new axe!!

Awesome. I just picked up another Anderson but mine was made in 1992 and has a Kahler Steeler bridge which i love so far. And i used to hate floating bridges.

Captured2007-1-3000006.jpg

Captured2007-1-3000001.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Oblivion DC":047b1 said:
That's one hot looking guitar!!
Big thumbs up there man! Have you played through the anderson pickups before? I had one in 1988 I think it was - it was so long ago that I can't remember what it sounded like!!
Congrats on the new axe!!

Yeah Ive played them before and liked them through the amp in the store. I will see if I like them through my current set up. Im thinking I'll like. Thanks for the congrats man! Ive wanted an Anderson for sooooo loooong. Finally Ive found one with all the specs I wnated and love the looks of to boot.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":24dad said:
Awesome. I just picked up another Anderson but mine was made in 1992 and has a Kahler Steeler bridge which i love so far. And i used to hate floating bridges.

Captured2007-1-3000006.jpg

Captured2007-1-3000001.jpg

Sweet!! Thats an awsome looking Anderson. Me likey!

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":c327f said:
Nice guitar! gonna crush out of the JVM

Thanks Carl!! Now if I could just play like smoking players like yourself Ralph, Digital, Danyeo, Kage, Savage, Shea and you other guys out there I could actually be legit playing such nice gear. Maybe if I spent more time practicing instead of looking at cool gear I might actaully be better. Now theres an idea! :D

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":e0583 said:
Nice guitar! gonna crush out of the JVM

Don't remember if i asked if you ever heard of this guy, local blues player from NJ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdiXoEEiknk

Pics dont work for me, but if its in anderson its gonna be killer! EDIT: They work now. Wow! Killer top!!

Nice guitar danyeo, btw. That thing is hot! Are all your andersons that colour?

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":1fdd7 said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude!! Did you hit the lotto!!! :hys:

Congrats!!

LOL! No but we have had som good opportunities open for us so we moved to a cheaper place to live, my wife went back to work and school, I went into another great paying job designing jewelry in a CAD program I was familuar with. I got to keep the relationship open with the studio I left so my freelancing as an animator has been really really steady and good this year. So we've been working really hard to postion ourselves for better income and things have worked out.

I will be moving some stuff to help pay for this cause I usually just keep what I will actually play. Plus since Tom is scaling back some so maybe it will do nothing but hold its value. 8)

Dude now if I could just rip it up like you guys Id be set.

Man that is freaking hot.

I should not have played an Anderson, I really like the necks on them.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":e4b7d said:
Man that is freaking hot.

I should not have played an Anderson, I really like the necks on them.
Thanks man! Yeah I like their necks alot and Ive been eyeing them for about 6 years waiting for the time to be right financially and waiting to find one that has just what I want. This one poped up with the specs I wanted and the dead presidents were in line so I jumped.

Very nice....
Great to see one without that switcheroo setup...That's the one thing that keeps me from buying most Andersons I like...
Now what is up with the 2 bolt neck??????
I've never seen that before...
Congrats...

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":40ad5 said:
Very nice....
Great to see one without that switcheroo setup...That's the one thing that keeps me from buying most Andersons I like...
Now what is up with the 2 bolt neck??????
I've never seen that before...
Congrats...
Thanks bro! Yeah I never got into the switcheroo setup myself. This one has all I need and as far as the two bolt thing check it out.

http://www.andersonguitars.com/wedgie.html

Back