So who do you think that Nozzle Bluesaholick over at HCAF really is?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainzilla
  • Start date Start date
Both shutup maaa fawwwkaas....I propose we let off our anger by showing The Gear Page the ways of the Goatse...

It's a lot easier to play it fast if you leave off the first note and play the 3rd note on the low E.

EDIT: I r tard. Fixed tardation. Ok, I r more tarded. Fixed AGAIN.

Jason Becker plays that on his guitar video thing on youtube. The one where he's teaching at the Japanese clinic.

He plays it so easy.:( I'm gonna have to bust out the Ibanez. I just don't have enough hand to pull that on the strat, I think.

>|<>QBB<
metalpoida":fcbc4 said:
Both shutup maaa fawwwkaas....I propose we let off our anger by showing The Gear Page the ways of the Goatse...

I must commend you. You really are the man for the goatse public relations job.

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":0f616 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm sorry? Do u mean teh homo ghey? Why do you ask? Shoppin around? :P

I don't care if you're a faggot.....actually you made that obvious with your little legend of Zelda leotard boy avatar on HC....Actually I could care less at all....."those" would be some spineless child who hides behind alternate monikers and acting a fool like some tards do.......I was asking if you resembled this.....maybe you just carry two seperate handles per forum......I don't know actually.....

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":42e6a said:
Hes got to be some alternate moniker fag...
Is it just me or does Blues seem to have something against Derek B and Engl? I saw the post where that Wizard of Ozz guy got into it with Derek and later I see Bluesaholick calling out Derek on the same shit. So maybe it is someone who was involved in that first thread...

Let me give you another hint. He's not a real person's personality. He's a TROLL. That's what trolls do. Capice?

For further reading to lurn ye sum'n, consult ye internet bible:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

>|<>QBB<
simbasa":9049b said:
>|<>QBB< Is it just me or does Blues seem to have something against Derek B and Engl? I saw the post where that Wizard of Ozz guy got into it with Derek and later I see Bluesaholick calling out Derek on the same shit. So maybe it is someone who was involved in that first thread...

He ends up in every engl thread.

Fender are rubish son! Get an ENGL!

>|<>QBB<
metalpoida":f16aa said:
>|<>QBB<

He ends up in every engl thread.

Fender are rubish son! Get an ENGL!
Yea and I told him he was comparing apples and oranges..as if it matters to him. LOL.

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":a2587 said:
I'll give you guys a hint about who he is. He's someone who has got you all figured out and eating out of the palm of his hand. Look at this, now he's accomplished cross-forum trolling without even posting here LOL!

I love how he can make a thread that says something like, "Mids are your friend," and then it turns into 100-200 posts of people going totally apeshit, even without him saying another word. He doesn't even have to say anything worded remotely in a way that is intended to get people riled up, because a ton of people follow him everywhere he goes, apparently with the intention of making THEMSELVES pissed off. It's practically self-trolling at this point.

I can't even imagine how funny that must be to know you can make tons of people throw logic out the window without even posting a complete sentence. Most efficient troll of all time.

HCAF is a hell hole because it's a freaking joke to troll the hell out of everybody. That means you guys, too.

>|<>QBB<

stfu n0Ob!
Youve got screws loose kid... I think that you buy into this shit a little too much

He does have a point Kage, the blues dude is freaking huge over on HCAF.

Scott Jones posted a clip and it had 4 responses while bluesdude had three threads on the same page with over 100 responses each.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":abb57 said:

Scott Jones posted a clip and it had 4 responses while bluesdude had three threads on the same page with over 100 responses each.

it's brand name recognition. Most people don;t know Scott jones anymore because he has not been around for a few years and HC is crawling with noobs. Everyone knows Bluesdick and everyone knows that he is an asshat so they tune in to see what he will say next.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":fd67b said:

If you buy into that crap I guess so... Personally, I think its alot more fun to screw with BH, he gets pretty riled up and its obvious. That guy couldnt get to me if his life depended on it...

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":d0e89 said:

And that's a damm shame. But like Ralph said soo many noobs come and go over there.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":76cb6 said:
>|<>QBB<

And that's a damm shame. But like Ralph said soo many noobs come and go over there.

The core kiddies are out of their minds over there, they are buying $2000 guitars on the word of guys that do not even know how to play and giving reviews of amps while half the power section is not working :?

I laugh my ass off with this stuff :lol:

Back