I haven't been in a good flame war in years...

• Thread starter Thread starter Gitfiddler
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
-=MYK=-":fbe58 said:
>|<>QBB<

Peavey is best. Especially with 10 year old stock NOS tubes. Just unbeatable.

I beez needing some of those tubes, most I get is around 2 years :cry:

>|<>QBB<
-=MYK=-":f54ed said:
>|<>QBB<

Peavey is best. Especially with 10 year old stock NOS tubes. Just unbeatable.
How are things in Salinas tonight? Any drive by shootings on your block?

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":6ea99 said:
Who remembers Thumps, "I'm bored with clips" thread. That was about a year or two ago.

Hahaha I remember that, good shit!

Tyler

>|<>QBB<
simbasa":9affa said:
>|<>QBB< How are things in Salinas tonight? Any drive by shootings on your block?

Some people got shot in a car a few days ago.

I live in a decent part of town. Well, as decent as it can get, I guess.

Things are surprisingly quiet on my block. Too quiet, ya know?

I probably have a better chance getting killed in a car accident than getting shot, but that's life.

>|<>QBB<
-=MYK=-":8df0e said:
>|<>QBB<

Some people got shot in a car a few days ago.

I live in a decent part of town. Well, as decent as it can get, I guess.

Yea I saw that on the news. Sunday morning, 18 year old mom gets shot on highway 101 for no apparent reason. Her boyfriend is probably a gangbanger. :x

OneArmedScissor":ed353 said:
Look for Bugera/Behringer or Mojave related threads. Guaranteed flame war.

I almost get the impression some of the Peavey owners over there feel seriously threatened by Bugera :?

I jumped in on a couple flame wars yesterday with some OJ fags that Steve, Bob, and Carl were hammering on on HC. Most of the time I dont care to get involved but yesterday I just felt like mixing it up. I guess I was feeling a bit fiesty. The OJ fags are at it agian this morning. LOL this is too easy. Come on Thump jump in the flaming is fine. :D

HC the good days ..

Some of the funniest crap there ever .Bob savage with stick art had me in tears many times .

Vince Sans, Terje (he was very funny spent like 3 paragraphs on how volume doesnot equal tone . Would always start the thread with things .I think the difference between an orchestra and a rock band are .
But ,you always knew where the thread was going.

Thump were you not Jailbreak or something and fighting with OU .it was a cool read at the end of the day .
there are a few bright spots in HC like Pepi is pretty funny but a lot of it is gone .The new layout looks like crap. Just watching the Namm coverage with Anderton its all like computer music and simulators that they focused on .hardly a tube amp ..very lame

>|<>QBB<
simbasa":18d13 said:
>|<>QBB<

Yea I saw that on the news. Sunday morning, 18 year old mom gets shot on highway 101 for no apparent reason. Her boyfriend is probably a gangbanger. :x

I don't even mess around driving into the slums. Being tall, and white I'd make a good target for someone looking to kick the crap out of someone, or worse.

The gang stuff sucks. I'm glad the part of my family that is involved in the gangs isn't that close to me.

It's a place to live. It's just about as dangerous to live anywhere. The odds are always against you no matter what. I'm happy though.

Beats the hell out of living out in the sticks in Watsonville.

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":cb6db said:
>|<>QBB<

I think it's the environment here. I mean, look at how me and you seem to be getting along these days :)

The two of you used to really get after eachother. In fact, I was surprised to see you guys getting along so well over here. Good times!

Back