Splawn live

• Thread starter Thread starter Bantam Menace
  • Start date Start date
Our plan is to do all of Mindcrime at some point..we're about 4 songs into it. Funny you should mention it...Malmstorm sings 'epic' and just scored a keytar!

We're finding our crowd slowly...some nights we play 'Working for the Weekend'...some nights we play 'Eyes of a Stranger', just depends. But we always play 'Forever Young'!

Rion....weren't you gonna be out over Thanksgiving? What happened?

>|<>QBB<
Bantam Menace":8566d said:
Rion....weren't you gonna be out over Thanksgiving? What happened?

I was....but kinda was stuck down in Albert Lea with my mom(her being alone after my dad passed). Wanted to get up there, but didn't. I'll catch you guys later this spring when I get back in town.

If you guys ever get outta the cities for a stretch...let me know. Cuz I manage 2 clubs out here in sac. Love to have ya.

Hey Ben....did you sell that Black LP that I saw on the site? That thing looks sweet!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Bantam Menace":7db7e said:
Our plan is to do all of Mindcrime at some point..we're about 4 songs into it. Funny you should mention it...Malmstorm sings 'epic' and just scored a keytar!

We're finding our crowd slowly...some nights we play 'Working for the Weekend'...some nights we play 'Eyes of a Stranger', just depends. But we always play 'Forever Young'!

a keytar??? :o :o Oh i need video of that so I can harass his ass!

>|<>QBB<
Bantam Menace":26efc said:
Still got the Les Paul....you in?

I might be if you still have it when i get my tax shit done. Waiting on a few more w-2s. What year is it? specs....?

Back