Prince's Halftime Show. Thoughts???

• Thread starter Thread starter bill
  • Start date Start date
He's owning everyone!!!!!! Long reign his Purple majesty!!!!!

Motherfucking Purple Rain!!!!!!
MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

Gotdam That Was Awesome!!!!

LOVE LIVE THE PRINCE

my god he covered a foo fighters song,that surprise was awesome, I love that song, shivers down my spine and everything

Best half-time show I've seen. Prince is a badass. 'nuff said.

Oh yeah, some really nice tone IMO too.

my god he covered a foo fighters song,that surprise was awesome, I love that song, shivers down my spine and everything

I just read somewhere that it's a bob dylan (sp?) song, but I was wondering the same exact thing lol

>|<>QBB<
gravfed":eb74f said:
Best half-time show I've seen. Prince is a badass. 'nuff said.

Oh yeah, some really nice tone IMO too.

I completely agree! That was fun to watch..

:2thumbs:

it really didn't impress me all that much. I'm not the biggest fan of Prince, but I was expecting a little something better. But I wasn't really expecting something out of the ordinary on national TV.

That was mediocre at best. His tone was great and his voice was good but he was just wanking on guitar. He can do MUCh better than that. Disappointing to all of us watching here. Purple Rain had the most 'gusto' but that fell short of what he has done in the past. :cry:

well, like bill said, he was playing in the cold and in the rain, i've only played in the cold and it was horrible,I cant imagine how it would be to play in the rain

He did a compilation - All along the Watchtower was in there - interesting take on it. Foo-Fighters and of course Purple Rain. Awesome he had a song in there that related to the weather - made it just that much more awesome.

I thought it was one of the best shows I've seen during a SB halftime in a long time.

He had some kick ass tone!! I don't know what he used but it was rippin'!

Back