What gear was used on Turn Up The Radio by Autograph???

• Thread starter Thread starter MrDan666
  • Start date Start date
MrDan666
MrDan666
I was playing Vice city on PS2 the ther day and this song was playing loads on the V Rock radio station. The guitar tone rules on this track IMO, anyone got any ideas what was used??

Theres some great super soaking on the intro with the fx... im guessing a huge rack setup due to it being in the 80s and all :D :D

Dan

Sign in please :x \M/

I have no clue but that is the soaking I am talking about :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":42e70 said:
Sign in please :x \M/

I have no clue but that is the soaking I am talking about :D

Thats real supersoaking bro!! I dont even know who played guitar for Autograph on that song, but i know his tone and playing is fucking ripping!!!!

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":f6be6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Thats real supersoaking bro!! I dont even know who played guitar for Autograph on that song, but i know his tone and playing is fucking ripping!!!!

the guitar player was in a Pepsi commercial where they had no bottle openers so he plugged in and started shredding till the caps were blowing off :D Man even ads were about da shred back then :cry:

Man I hear verb, chorus, delay.........I would not be surprised if it was an ADA or Rockman :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVghmaFXVo

Was the guitarist named Steve lynch?

I was thinking he used either Randall or Laneys. or maybe not? :lol:

I thought it was Steve Lynch but was ot 100% sure, his two handed stuff was very advanced back in the day for 80s shredders.

I'm pretty sure that the video for TUTR showed him playing through a wall of Carvins...

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":15d6b said:
I'm pretty sure that the video for TUTR showed him playing through a wall of Carvins...

He's listed on Carvins site for an endorsee for guitars and amps.

Picture022.jpg

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":b359b said:
Cool pic Danyeo! Any idea what year that ad was from?

It talks about their "New Release" "That's the Stuff" and it came out in '85 so it's after that.

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":36a8e said:
Cool pic Danyeo! Any idea what year that ad was from?

Guitar For The Practicing Musician. November 1986, 3rd Anniversary issue.

The songs tabbed out for the month are.
Ice Cream Man
Marching Out
SRV's Change it.
And a Dire Straits tune.

I know he used Carvin X100Bs, but im not sure if it was on that record...

Back