Rock Solid Amps - Slams Being Deleted??

• Thread starter Thread starter Oblivion DC
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":5b090 said:
Considering this is quite possibly the ONE AND ONLY time I've ever heard anything bad said about Derek during his many years and numerous transactions, I'd have to say it's some asshole with a grudge.

BTW, Derek, I have screen shots if you want them.

No shit!

I've received nothing but great responses from dealing with Derek when I had a few questions about a Powerball and a Roccaforte Bastard Pedal. He was very professional and courteous and has always been cool in my book.

AlexM54 is a fucking tool.

1. "The owner Derek Bernier has no store. He sells amps from a warehouse and has customers over to demo the amps in his spare bedroom. He could close down tomorrow and keep your money."

Wow, a home-business! Holy Shit! Why didn't I think of that? Michael Dell, Steve Jobs and that Wozniak guy. Damn...those guys are total fucking ripoffs for starting businesses at home.

(BTW, another outstanding forumite Zepman, has a great AT HOME business too). So fuck off dick.

2. "Derek has ripped off numerous customers."

I've never seen it here or at HCAF...please elaborate and give us names.

3. "Derek has a bad temper and will threaten you with violence if you disagree with him. Derek is a known drug user with a criminal record."

Who is the one looking like they have a bad temper?
Besides...A guitarist with a criminal record and a history of drug usage? c'mon you can do better than that Alex.

we've ALL got skeletons in our closet dude.

4. "Several past customers as well as other local stores have law suits pending against Derek Bernier dba RockSolid Amps. "

again, show me the facts please.

5. "Derek has been banned from numerous local music stores for his shaddy dealings and threats. "

I've been asked to leave from a GC because I told a kid that a used Peavey Classic 30 was $150 cheaper across the street at a Music Go Round. Whoo hoo...stick it to the man!

Dude, if you wanna rip on somebody, at least post FACTS not fucking malicious comments. As it is, your shit on here is having the OPPOSITE effect of what you're intending.

DerekB has always been straight with me from the HCAF days through now. He's fucking cool in my book

Subclavian

couple points here:

1. I too operate a business from my home. It is just plain a good idea for a starting/growing business. Removing the overhead of a storefront is awesome in the age of internet ordering. Moreover, customers become more like personal friends and this builds the business.

2. I would PREFER to deal with a home business provided it has a good reputation and good customer service.

3. I have been using HCAF since 99 and this forum since it started, DerekB has always been the highest caliber poster. I can remember countless deals going trough Derek's hands and all have been to the customers satisfaction.

4. I have not used Derek's services but I would do so in a second based on his history on HCAF and this forum. I would have no worries.

5. Derek has nothing to worry about as far as people that matter. Im just guessing here but the people that actually have money probably have enough brains to know each point I made here is correct.

Good luck fella! As a fellow small business owner I salute you and also hope for the best. Its not often you find a customer oriented business that also has fantastic prices.

im gonna tell you guys not to worry about derek, ive been to his home many times and hes always treated me with respect. his home doesnt smell like weed, ive seen nothing to indicate he or his family would be doing drugs, derek has some cool tattoos and hes shown them to me and theres no needle marks, his home in in a nice neiborhood in plantation which is a very nice place to live. ive bought 6 or 7 amps from him and hes always been honest and treated me well. my invader had a problem when i got it and he told me to ship it back to him and before i even shipped the invader derek had another amp on its way to me and a refund for the balance since the other amp was cheaper. i had problems with the synergy guy before and hes a moron and dickhead. im not here to kiss dereks ass because hes not gonna kiss mine, but im here to say that these are lies being made up on him. there are some people who dont like him and would like to see everything fall apart. i dont care where he sells the amps from, everybody pays with creditcard and can get a charge back if he tried to rip anybody off. derek is smart, he follows the same pricing as these other dealers but has less overhead=more profits. and i think thats why they like to post lies, alot of these dealers cant get rid of their stuff and get pissed when he out sells them every week.

derek is smart, he follows the same pricing as these other dealers but has less overhead=more profits. and i think thats why they like to post lies, alot of these dealers cant get rid of their stuff and get pissed when he out sells them every week.

That, I think, is the exact reason all this bullshit is happening.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":b294a said:
>|<>QBB<

It's amazing that the fat fuck is still upset that you didn't help his lazy ass in from his car. I bet if someone starts a thread right now on HC about Engl gut shots that Heinz5775 would be the first one in the thread. I guess he named his screen name after ketchup because he's always eating some crap food.

What a coincidence. Some asshole who kept trying to ruin my business in 2002/2003, making up lies about my amps and running around all over the web spreading them (forums, eBay auctions, emails, etc.) also used "Heinz" in his moniker on HC. What is it with assholes and "Heinz"? Remind me to never buy Heinz ketchup or steak sauce again.

>|<>QBB<
MitchSchaft":b3332 said:
Ip 206.103.146.140

Oh btw, if any of you enterprising net junkies feel like "contacting" this particular IP address, it's listening for your knock at it's door on these particular ports:

Interesting ports on 206.103.146.140:
(The 1669 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: filtered)
PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
21/tcp open ftp?
53/tcp open domain?
80/tcp open http?
Device type: firewall
Running: WatchGuard embedded
OS details: WatchGuard Firebox X700

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 124.709 seconds

Looks like it's behind a firewall. Most Linksys, Netgear, and D-Link routers show up as WatchGuard Embedded units.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":99e34 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh btw, if any of you enterprising net junkies feel like "contacting" this particular IP address, it's listening for your knock at it's door on these particular ports:

21/tcp open ftp?
53/tcp open domain?
80/tcp open http?

I don't know what the hell that means but it looks cool. :o

The IP is from Miami fwiw. But you guys probably already knew that.

Detailed map of said IP address's location found from http://www.ip-address.com -

http://www.ip-adress.com/details.php?c=VVM6MjA2LjEwMy4xNDYuMTQwOjoyNS42NjYzMDA6LTgwLjI5MjM5NzpWVk09OjpUV2xoYldrPQ==

IP address: 206.103.146.140
Reverse DNS: [Unknown]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 3561
ASN Name: SAVVIS
IP range connectivity: 4
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 206.96.0.0 to 206.103.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Miami, Florida
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 206.103.146.140

What else you wanna know? ;)

I'm sure Carl's feeding him everything we say, if it is indeed PRMike.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":2fcab said:
>|<>QBB<

21/tcp open ftp?
53/tcp open domain?
80/tcp open http?

Looks like it's behind a firewall. Most Linksys, Netgear, and D-Link routers show up as WatchGuard Embedded units.

IP Address Country (Short) Country (Full) Flag Region City ISP Map
206.103.146.140 US UNITED STATES FLORIDA MIAMI MDM TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS INC

I'm just mimicking what was told to me :D. I called you that for a reason, I just can't remember what it was.

I thought Mitch was talking about Vanilla Ice/Fred Durst PRMike, not Mike V. :?

Back