Rock Solid Amps - Slams Being Deleted??

• Thread starter Thread starter Oblivion DC
  • Start date Start date
SgtThump":26848 said:
I'm confused. Why would anyone think it's MikeyV? Hasn't it been determined that it's the Synergy guitar store people or something?

Chris

The only reason I can think of is because he's from Florida.

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":b82d3 said:
>|<>QBB<

Mike V is in Fla.

Mitch said "Carl is probably feeding PRmike info. I dont know any prmike...so if this is a different guy, he still has no business dropping my name into this horseshit.
pretty sure PRMike is a different guy. i'll stay out of the other shit.

i will say this. when you were first on here Carl, i thought you were a complete dickweed, doing nothing but trying to piss people off. i don't know you from the old days, but from my 1st HC, then later, Rigtalk days i never heard anything but crap come from you.

now...since you've been back here, I'VE yet to see a glimpse of that from you at all. in fact, i find most of your posts/clips/etc interesting and informative. thanks for your contributions here. i've learned a couple things i didn't know.

i'm not kissing your ass. i will stick up for people when they've been cool. that's how i see it here.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":36ff1 said:
>|<>QBB<

I always thought "Wizard of Ozz" was really cool. Are you sure this is him stirring everything up? Does he own a music store in Florida? How would he be associated with Synergy guitars or whatever?

+1 :?

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":2b77f said:
>|<>QBB<

I always thought "Wizard of Ozz" was really cool. Are you sure this is him stirring everything up? Does he own a music store in Florida? How would he be associated with Synergy guitars or whatever?

I'd be VERY suprised if it WASN'T him. Too many similarities and coincidences.

All this controversy has done is made me want to buy an ENGL Blackmore from Derek!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":60b9e said:
>|<>QBB<

I have seen Blues slamming Derek with the same things OZZ was saying and Heinze about Derek and Engl. I don't know them but from their posts they all sound like the same guy to me. Derek and Engl always seems to pop up in their posts.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":19434 said:
>|<>QBB<

Nope, he's a first class jerk. He's great as long as you agree with him but he seems to have issues when it comes to dealing with other peoples opinions. At least that's been my experience with him.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":ee7cf said:
>|<>QBB<

He use to be cool with me in the past as well and has even been over to my place but last year on HC he started talking shit about my friends myself and my family in a thread about Engl and noise where he was making snide remarks about them and I responded saying his amp was just as noisey and it escalated from there. Once he started with the comments and lies about my family and friends I insuted him in a way that he evidently cant get over.

In other words I got him good. :lol:

Derek

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":d5cda said:
>|<>QBB<

Just cool out. Mike has the rest of his life to worry about.
Go on his site an look at his pics. His head looks like SAW II.

Stuff reads like a fucking witchhunt after a while.

Mike doesn't live in Miami anyway. Jeez, i hope he's doing well, I need to drop him a line and give him some get-well-soon wishes.... :cry:

I'm no lawyer, but isn't some of the stuff that was written about Derek kinda slanderous/libel?

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":2dde1 said:
>|<>QBB<

Nope, he's a first class jerk. He's great as long as you agree with him but he seems to have issues when it comes to dealing with other peoples opinions. At least that's been my experience with him.
Yes ,I saw him SLAM some kid who said Diezels are much cheaper in Europe than here. Everyone took Derek's side in the Engl and Derek bashing....That's why I think he's getting back at everyone in the amp forum by trolling as Bluesaholick. I don't know the timelines but they have the same 'style ' about them. 'Buy a Fender son...Engls are rubbish' among personal attacks against Derek by Bluesaholick as well.

LOL I don't think Wizard of Ozz is Bluesaholick.

Besides, that guy has never seemed to care to hide behind an alt moniker before when he just spews crap. Bluesaholick is harmless, definitely not worse or near equal.

>|<>QBB<
DerekB":b1d98 said:
Heinzs post is 100% truly and positively a crock of shit and seeing the IP address is comng from Miami and thats where Mike aka Wizard Of Ozz is from it's more than likely him.

Heinz/Mike said...
"Derek Has a bad temper and does not know how to talk to customers. When confronted, he resorts to name calling and threatening people with physical harm. Read his other posts on this forum. "

Well Mike is not a customer,never will be and yes I have made comments about him that some would find unprofessional but when clowns like him start taking shots ,spreading lies and threatening my friends , family in particular my wife I could careless about being seen as professional in my dealings with him.

The comments I made about him have really got the best of him hahaha and he evidently has teamed up with Rob at Synergy more than likely to try and tarnish my reputation and business but that cannot and will not cause both are ROCK SOLID!!!.

Derek 8)

Wizard of Ozz is a douchebag - I had enough experience with him on HC, when he took something I said regarding how to read bias with the TSL's test points as "refuting Ohms Law" - WTF? That faggot can eat a dick...

LMFAO...point 4 and 5 from Heinz are just hilarious....Im sure Derek had a chuckle....

>|<>QBB<
vchizzle":d5e2d said:
>|<>QBB<
pretty sure PRMike is a different guy. i'll stay out of the other shit.

i will say this. when you were first on here Carl, i thought you were a complete dickweed, doing nothing but trying to piss people off. i don't know you from the old days, but from my 1st HC, then later, Rigtalk days i never heard anything but crap come from you.

now...since you've been back here, I'VE yet to see a glimpse of that from you at all. in fact, i find most of your posts/clips/etc interesting and informative. thanks for your contributions here. i've learned a couple things i didn't know.

i'm not kissing your ass. i will stick up for people when they've been cool. that's how i see it here.

+1...

Surprisingly, I've not had any "episodes" here - lol - I was commenting on it the other day how Chris and I seem to get along - somehing about this place is very cool...I seem to get along with everyone here, where on HC it felt like it was everyone against me all the time.

Back