Thump and other Kiss fans...

• Thread starter Thread starter AmpliFIRE
  • Start date Start date
AmpliFIRE
AmpliFIRE
Not sure if you saw this, but one of Bruce's guitars is on e-bay. You can't get much more 80's then this!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120081861754&rd=1&rd=1

I want those pink gloves of Paul Stanleys in that video....

Man I would be more BREWTAL than Zakk with those!!!!!

:lol:

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":1e42a said:
I did see that and it's freaking cool! I would love to own that! I like Bruce Kulick's playing quite a bit, actually.

This is strange, because I was just jamming to Kiss on the way in to work this morning. They've been on my mind more lately, since I recently picked up that Kissology DVD. That has some cool stuff on it!

Yeah, I like Bruce's playing as well. Too bad that he was just a pawn in Gene's and Paul's eyes...

I think Bruce was their best guitarist technically and love his playing, but that said, I wouldn't pay $1000.00 for that guitar because no matter how much they tried to pull it off, KISS will always be GENE, PAUL, ACE & PETER and Bruce was just a hired gun.

Eric Carr,(RIP) Bruce Kulick, Eric (Sellout) Singer (Who is now trying to be Peter Criss) and the new ACE impostor (what a fucking joke) Will never in my eyes be KISS.

They made great music and I love a lot of the 80's & 90's music KISS put out but Gene and Paul were the star's of the show the other guys were just hired guns. IMO

>|<>QBB<
evhfan":23f52 said:
gotta admit, tommy is a better ace than ace :)

Yeah right, The only he's better at than Ace is sucking Gene and Pauls dick. If he had any pride in himself he wouldn't even throw on that make up and call himself Ace. That's nothing more than a cover band now with 2 original members. They should put in on Broadway if they're gonna have actors playing roles now.

Where technically he is a much better player and yeah I agree with you there, just the whole make up thing is a disgrace.

Back