DO NOT BUY FROM ROCKSOLID AMPS!

• Thread starter Thread starter carlos41
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":0b7b1 said:
All amps should include weed.

I'm hoping my new JVM has a bag of weed included.
Are you going to send it to me since you dont smoke?

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":9c671 said:
>|<>QBB<Are you going to send it to me since you dont smoke?

Then you can forwad it to me seeing as how you no longer smoke. Or do I need to come over and kick your ass? :wink:

>|<>QBB<
carlos41":5e7ae said:
PS: Anyone looking for an Engl amp should talk to Rob @ Synergy guitars www.synergyguitars.com.

Notice the use of the @ sign!!! HAHAHAHAHA WHAT a dumbass.

Derek 8)

>|<>QBB<
tweed":a87c5 said:
>|<>QBB<

Then you can forwad it to me seeing as how you no longer smoke. Or do I need to come over and kick your ass? :wink:
Its a temporary thing tough guy, I just need to take this friggin blood test already!!!

Besides , you dont smoke either Hammershaft!!!

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":b0adf said:
>|<>QBB<Its a temporary thing tough guy, I just need to take this friggin blood test already!!!

Besides , you dont smoke either Hammershaft!!!

Ok homo :o :D

OMG!

I was going to buy 16 amps from Derek, and now I won't.

I'm so glad that this thread came up.

I hope this is being posted in a libelious or slanderous way, because I was really looking forward to completing a HUGE transaction, and I'd hate for someone to loose business over some idiot on the Internet....

Someone just call this douchebags ISP and have his internet shut off.

Derek, since he is attacking your company (consistently) I think you could call them and threaten them that you'll sue them if they allow him to continue...

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":6c3bd said:
Someone just call this douchebags ISP and have his internet shut off.

Derek, since he is attacking your company (consistently) I think you could call them and threaten them that you'll sue them if they allow him to continue...

Thanks but there is already some stuff going down and I don't need to call them. The more this stuff keeps happening the stronger my case gets and the more my business gets praised while Synergy gets bashed.

Derek 8)

>|<>QBB<
carlos41":e11c3 said:
>|<>QBB<

No problem. Just spreading the word.

dudehell.jpg

According to the IP, this is AlexM57 or whatever his name was. Same dude.

Check out HC, same is guy is TOTALLY flooding the whole amps forum. Its really bad.

>|<>QBB<
BOOGIE444":1cc1a said:
Check out HC, same is guy is TOTALLY flooding the whole amps forum. Its really bad.

Holy fuck, that is a joke. The mods over there really are dumb as shit.

Back