DO NOT BUY FROM ROCKSOLID AMPS!

• Thread starter Thread starter carlos41
  • Start date Start date
Alright somebody tie this pretty boy down cause this Texan is gonna ass fuck him real good like.

Derek - I hope you're keeping record of this tool. Perfect examples of attempted slander against your business.

With that said - this is hilarious. Who does this guy think he's dealing with here? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":9798d said:
Alright somebody tie this pretty boy down cause this Texan is gonna ass fuck him real good like.

I'm not sure if I should laugh....or what.

>|<>QBB<
ZielGuitarist":e6b5b said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm not sure if I should laugh....or what.

You're laughing on the outside but inside, you're mysteriously taken aback yet intrigued. :lol:

I have now made up my mind. My next amp will be from ROCKSOLID AMPS.

:)

>|<>QBB<
carlos41":bf897 said:
I bought a new version 2.0 Engl Powerball from RockSolid amps about 6 months ago. I asked Derek, the owner, if the amp was in brand new condition. He said it was. I even asked him several times if it was brand new in the box. When the amp arrived it had fingerprints all over the front panel of the amp, numerous tolex tears in the front and back edges, and a loud hum when on. After talking to Derek and getting nowhere, I took the amp to my local tech who replaced 2 of the preamp tubes which were bad.

My tech informed me that the 2 bad tubes were not the stock factory tubes because they did not have the "Engl" logo on them. When I again called Derek, he finally admitted that the amp "might" have been a demo in his house for a short time. I paid for a new amp, not a demo or floor model. Derek first told me it was brand new, then when I called him on it, he admitted he had lied to me. I paid for a new amp, not a demo. Since it was past his approval period after getting it back from my tech, Derek refused to take it back. I finally sold it on ebay as a "USED" item which it was. Derek is a dishonest and untrustworthy person. Anyone considering buying an amp from him should look elsewheres.

Some reasons not to buy from RockSolid Amps:

1. Derek Bernier, the owner of RockSolid Amps, has no store. He demos amps in his house in a spare bedroom. He stores his amps in a warehouse somehwere. What's stopping Derek from taking your money and closing down tomorrow?

2. Derek has a bad temper and when confronted, threatens people with physical violence. Read his posts on this forum for proof.

3. Derek has been banned and kicked-out of numerous local music stores in the South Florida area. Also several former customers and other local dealers have law suits pending against him.

4. Derek's home smells of weed. Derek is a known drug user with a criminal record. He has track marks all over his arms which he tries too hide with his tatoos.

5. Obviously Derek Bernier, aka RockSolid Amps, is an unstable, untrustworthy dealer. There are much better dealers out there.

PS: Anyone looking for an Engl amp should talk to Rob @ Synergy guitars www.synergyguitars.com. Rob is a dealer that knows how to treat his customers right.

STFU NOOB!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Slaytallica":1182b said:
>|<>QBB<

STFU NOOB!!!!

Another teh best post evar! This thread grows far too powerful and is becoming unstable! One more best post evar could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted that's a worst case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

The ONLY Way someone can be as stupid as this guy is , is IF he's actually trying to bankrupt his own business , or just one of these guys that sabotages his own life. I really only know girls like that, but he fits the mold. Who would ever be naive to believe any of these posts that are all over the net forums now? There's no chance in the world he's harmed Derek's business.. He just gives him free advertisting and makes himself look like more and more of an idiot.

Now , if this isn't Synergy , and it's the Whiz, it's just another guy that makes Synergy look worse and worse, and Derek look better.. Some type of Reverse, reverse, reverse psychology that's totally backfiring still after all the reverses..

geeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eric

So is this the douchebag from Synergy that keeps doing this or that Wizzard Of Jizz douchebag?

I believe it's that synergy man-ayze guzzler....I don't even know him and I hate him for this shit...

..ahhahaha we all love Derek here cuntboy so fuck off...

>|<>QBB<
carlos41":6a2b0 said:
I bought a new version 2.0 Engl Powerball from RockSolid amps about 6 months ago. I asked Derek, the owner, if the amp was in brand new condition. He said it was. I even asked him several times if it was brand new in the box. When the amp arrived it had fingerprints all over the front panel of the amp, numerous tolex tears in the front and back edges, and a loud hum when on. After talking to Derek and getting nowhere, I took the amp to my local tech who replaced 2 of the preamp tubes which were bad.

My tech informed me that the 2 bad tubes were not the stock factory tubes because they did not have the "Engl" logo on them. When I again called Derek, he finally admitted that the amp "might" have been a demo in his house for a short time. I paid for a new amp, not a demo or floor model. Derek first told me it was brand new, then when I called him on it, he admitted he had lied to me. I paid for a new amp, not a demo. Since it was past his approval period after getting it back from my tech, Derek refused to take it back. I finally sold it on ebay as a "USED" item which it was. Derek is a dishonest and untrustworthy person. Anyone considering buying an amp from him should look elsewheres.

Some reasons not to buy from RockSolid Amps:

1. Derek Bernier, the owner of RockSolid Amps, has no store. He demos amps in his house in a spare bedroom. He stores his amps in a warehouse somehwere. What's stopping Derek from taking your money and closing down tomorrow?

2. Derek has a bad temper and when confronted, threatens people with physical violence. Read his posts on this forum for proof.

3. Derek has been banned and kicked-out of numerous local music stores in the South Florida area. Also several former customers and other local dealers have law suits pending against him.

4. Derek's home smells of weed. Derek is a known drug user with a criminal record. He has track marks all over his arms which he tries too hide with his tatoos.

5. Obviously Derek Bernier, aka RockSolid Amps, is an unstable, untrustworthy dealer. There are much better dealers out there.

PS: Anyone looking for an Engl amp should talk to Rob @ Synergy guitars www.synergyguitars.com. Rob is a dealer that knows how to treat his customers right.
LOL,:lol: this guy is comedy!!

I bought from Derek and can't recommend him enough. Carlos This is piss poor attacking a mans means to make a living.

I was out partying one night and met a dude named Carlos. We partied some, then I got tired and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning face down on the bed with my pants around my ankles. I was confused, my cornhole hurt really bad and my back was all sticky. The window was open and there was $40 on the dresser.

At least I received some compensation. Carlos, CALL ME!!!!!!

:D

I was very satisfied with my purchase from Derek at RockSolidAmps.com

I bought a Madison Divinity from him last year and the transaction was smooth.

He is very informative, his prices are great, and I will definitely be doing business with him again.

>|<>QBB<
Fiesta Red":7efc1 said:
I was out partying one night and met a dude named Carlos. We partied some, then I got tired and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning face down on the bed with my pants around my ankles. I was confused, my cornhole hurt really bad and my back was all sticky. The window was open and there was $40 on the dresser.

At least I received some compensation. Carlos, CALL ME!!!!!!

:D

Mental note: invite Fiesta Red to a party soon :D

Carlos (or whatever your name is),

The funny thing is you must think that gear enthusiasts only visit one of the many gear related forums online. You are a complete schmuck and would love for you to peddle your trash elsewhere unless you plan on contributing something worthwhile.

As Bluesaholick would say "Welcome to the internet, son!"

Back