Couple JVM Vids - Not the Marshall Vids.

• Thread starter Thread starter King Crimson
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":4305a said:
>|<>QBB<

Yup!!

I am often amazed by what people are saying without actually hearing the amp in person and getting to set it up the way they like it.

People.... You are hearing clips that were recorded by a video camera. It's not catching any bottom end. Just do yourself a favor and try the amp before passing judgement. (not that anyone is doing so!! Just saying!!)
Nah, I could hear a scooped tone on the vid and it sounds totally like my TSL 100 did with a scooped tone. It's just not the same as a Recto is all I was saying. Marshalls have always been midrange based amps. Rectos are designed differently. Apples and Oranges but neither can hang with the other in their respective strengths as far as I am concerned.

Of the 2, I like the VM more I think. Not gonna comment on how good they sound until I can play aroun with em myself but the vibe off the VM sounds cool (like a slightly hyped up 800)

I think for a 4 channel Marshall, the JVM looks like it does exactly what it says on the tin so if you like the Marshall vibe and like to have a bit more gain and structured channel play, you're onto a winner.

Roll on Music Messe in March...

>|<>QBB<
Mr 5150":580a3 said:
Of the 2, I like the VM more I think. Not gonna comment on how good they sound until I can play aroun with em myself but the vibe off the VM sounds cool (like a slightly hyped up 800)

of the two that is the one that interests me the most.

Oh man...don't tell me I need to start saving $ for a new amp! :(

Back