OT: Prison Sucks

• Thread starter Thread starter tjon
  • Start date Start date
Very few folks are in prison for being nice guys. The world they have inside is the world they'd make for the rest of us if they were allowed to remain out here.
So fuck them - fuck them in their stupid fucking asses.
:D

I pray for anyone in prison....Our prison system is fucked.

I'm 19, white, middle-class, have no gang affiliations and am 5'10 140 lbs.

Fuck.

:D

And the moral of the story is:

If you're really into anal, commit a felony and live life to its fullest!

Just do your best to stay out of jail. The younger guys into the rapper/thug bullshit are making a huge mistake if they think thats the way to go. Gangs... Good luck not getting involved in some bad shit.

But in those 7.5 years just how many do you think really took place and went unreported? Like any punk is going to complain, he's just asking for more.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you rape doesn't happen. However... sex, consentual or not is not allowed in prison for obvious reasons. So if somebody gets caught taking it up the poopshoot they sometimes cry rape in hopes of getting out of trouble. Keep in mind they've been down a long time and are probably really horney so... "gay for the stay" as the inmates sometimes put it. Rape is wrong no matter what. Just try to keep in mind that the typical inmate isn't somebody you want living next door. That's the most clean, polite way I can put things.

>|<>QBB<
Mudder":741b6 said:
But in those 7.5 years just how many do you think really took place and went unreported? Like any punk is going to complain, he's just asking for more.

fed is different. Fucktard's would tell on their own mother. The Penns and Highs are a little different though. I cant speak for state institutions though.

>|<>QBB<
JackBootedThug":a48de said:
>|<>QBB<

In 7.5 years, I've only seen one rape.

sounds more like reality, there's millions of people in jail. so the numbers in that story would equal out to a very low percentage.

imagine the odds of a chick getting raped at a frat party would be way way worse than some poor bastard in jail.

I'm not saying it doesnt happen. However, they live in a secure environment. They even have punk buttons in their cells in the block. Inmate has a problem,they hit their button. Alarm goes off at the officers station and control. eg.-"Control to (whatever unit) Inmate duress,check and advise" That and worse can still happen though. I've seen it.

>|<>QBB<
OneArmedScissor":b6761 said:
And the moral of the story is:

If you're really into anal, commit a felony and live life to its fullest!

amen to tha-errr...

:neutral:

Well...people who wind up in prison probably deserve to be raped... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i did 3 days in prison once for shooting an Asshole for stabing me
while working security in a bar
fucking county and city jails were full
and the only place they had open was a prison

3 days in MAX security by myself
no one came in and i never left the security of the room
untill monday morning ( whew ) people i was scared shitless with all that stuff just running through my head

i never want to go back !
i just got fined for shooting his ass in a public place :lol:
Boss paid that for me 8)
should have seen the look on his face when i pulled that trigger
of the 357 mag in the bar :o KILL HIM :? KILL HIM

Nah i think his knee cap will slow him down now
and the whatsever's left of the pricks ear
for not saying a prayer to live
i dont know about you but im betting he hears every word i say now
i still spook him when i see him :lol:

ive been in fights where ive been nice
once or twice ( you out run me ) :lol:
but the one's i delt with in the 80's were pretty gruesome fights
that i had no choice but to defend myself

one knife fight = one messed up dude for 6 weeks in
I SEE YOU :o

14 battery warrents for fist fighting
and 1 county coroner in court
you all know why they go to court ! right ?

and yet i still walk free
i aint proud to harm someone
but if your stupid enough then you leave me no choice
and by the way the state police will kindly give you a warning
before the fight go's down

10 freaking cop's come to my door with one warrent at a time
my mother would just laugh :lol:

Having a family member go through the prison system (a few times) - I can say (on behalf of what he's told me) that rape isn't as common as what people think.

Back