VHT Deliverance 60 (clip)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
CaseyCor":028ba said:
Bob, you bought a new Deliverance? I must of missed the thread! I know you've been GASing for one for a while now. I'll check out the clips when I get home (I'm at school now).

Also Bob, if your selling your MKIV, drop me a PM.

Yep, I decided to bite the bullet and go for it, and I'm VERY glad I did!

For some reason I'm thinking somebody claimed dibs on the MKIV, but since I can't remember who so you can have first shot. :D

>|<>QBB<
Robotechnology":028ba said:
Liked the D60 rhythm tone marginally better but, the Mark IV lead tone more... it just sings to me more.

Thanks for the input Ivan!

>|<>QBB<
jaybird":028ba said:
I liked the D60 better for both lead and rhythms. Not that the MKIV is bad by any stretch. The D60 seems to have a little more "bark" to it which I like.

Yeah, that bark is one of the things I really dig about this amp, amongst other things.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":38900 said:
>|<>QBB<

Are you talking about the beginning? I noticed it, but it had nothing to do with the amp, so I didn't comment. :)

Yeah, the first section. I'm rushing it, especially at the end of the first section. Embarassing...

D60!

But I'm guessing there are so many ways to dial in the Mk IV...you could probably get it to sound pretty close to the D60...maybe not, I don't know. :D

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":593f8 said:
>|<>QBB<

Well you did put "Rushing it" in the link, so I didn't think much of it! :) At least you consistently rushed it on both rhythm tracks. he he...

I wouldn't sweat over it too much, that's for sure.
a consistent rusher :lol: Maybe the drummer should speed up.

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":a959d said:
D60!

But I'm guessing there are so many ways to dial in the Mk IV...you could probably get it to sound pretty close to the D60...maybe not, I don't know. :D

The MKIV is versatile but there's no way it's going to do what the D60 does. To be fair though, it wasn't designed to.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":a959d said:
I preferred the lead and rhythm tone of the Mark IV.

Well, of course you did!

>|<>QBB<
tweed":a959d said:
I like it.

You been drinking Egyptian Ale lately?

Yes, almost exclusively!

Sorry Bob, but I liked the IV better, especially the lead portion.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":a5763 said:
Sorry Bob, but I liked the IV better, especially the lead portion.

No worries dude, the MKIV sounds nice too, it just doesn't rock my world like the D60 does.

You should have done this........

Amp one

Amp two

yup.......should have.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":e1462 said:

Amp one

Amp two

yup.......should have.

VHT's voice is so unique that anyone would have been able to spot it.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":5c43c said:

Amp one

Amp two

yup.......should have.

Perhaps but that MKIV clip was posted some time ago so it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out which was which. Plus, I'm not that concerned about personal bias. It's not as if I'm going to change my opinion because of you clowns. :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
Code001":5c43c said:
>|<>QBB<

VHT's voice is so unique that anyone would have been able to spot it.

I agree. I find the VHT's to be unique on par with Bogner. Both amps seem to get a lot of extreme opinions.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":86695 said:
>|<>QBB<

I agree. I find the VHT's to be unique on par with Bogner. Both amps seem to get a lot of extreme opinions.

You will be persuaded by peer pressure Bob, please just follow peacefully.

By the way, nobody has mentioned the rhythm timing in a certain section. Is it not as severe as I think it is? I almost didn't post this because I haven't been playing and I was a little embarrassed about the part I'm referring to, but if it's not that bad, I'm going to post it on a couple other forums. What think ye?

I think you should go ahead and post it. I heard what you are talking about but it is honestly negligable from a listeners standpoint Bob.

I really dig the sound of the D60. Honestly, out of all the amps I have heard you play, I like the D60 best, with possibly the exception of a couple of your Recto clips. "Elephant Tank" being the one I am talkin' bout bro!

Gary

Back