Spam: 83 JCM800 2203 (Canadian)

• Thread starter Thread starter bobefann
  • Start date Start date
B
bobefann
Hi guys, I'm new on here. I'm a regular on Harmony Central and kind of migrated over here. My name is bobefann over there, and if you need ebay feedback, I'm bobefann there too :) . Im going to put this up before I put it on ebay, so here it is....
I'm selling my JCM800 2203, it is Canadian. If your looking at this you know the specs. 6 caps, vertical input, metal switches, el34s, drake transformers, yadda yadda yadda . Looking to get around $1300 for it. shipping will be around $50, and let me know if you want to do paypal. Thanx. heres some pics....
marshall.jpg

marshall2.jpg

marshall3.jpg

$700.00 tops...

:wink:

$1300.00?
I can get a mint ptp '73 Super Lead 100 watter off ebay for that kid of dough!!

Keith

Good luck w/ that - nice amp but it sounds like you're asking WAAAY too much!

this is a canadian model, these go for more than the american ones. you cant get an american one for $700 off ebay. two of these sold on ebay the last 2 months. one sold for 1350 and other sold for 1450. these are more rare than the american ones. do some research on them and you will see :D . not trying to rip off anybody either, this is a good price for a canadian model

what's the difference between the American and Canadian anyway - a few metal switches?

>|<>QBB<
killshot":5d8c8 said:
what's the difference between the American and Canadian anyway - a few metal switches?
We're more picky about tone, so they make them better for us. :D

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":2f48d said:
>|<>QBB<We're more picky about tone, so they make them better for us. :D

haha. actually its the switches, pilot light, its got more fuses inside the amp to deal with canadian power, was sent with el34s instead of 6550s, only comes with 4 and 8 ohm selector. basically the only reason they are more is because they are more rare and some people see them as collectors. im just trying to get what everyone else is getting out of theirs, so if you think it is to much then thats ok. but you have collectors out there that will pay up to 1500 for them. :D

Good luck with that man.
Collectors and "investors" get what they deserve, screw them.
:D

>|<>QBB<
Oblivion DC":09a42 said:
Good luck with that man.
Collectors and "investors" get what they deserve, screw them.
:D

personally, i wouldnt pay that much for this amp. im not a big collector. the way i see it, if im not goin to play it then there is no reason for me to have it. im selling this to get a more modern sounding amp with an effects loop.

Back