VITO BRATTA WILL BREAK HIS SILENCE 2/16/07

• Thread starter Thread starter deluxemeat
  • Start date Start date
deluxemeat
deluxemeat
just found this...

WHITE LION GUITARIST VITO BRATTA WILL BREAK HIS SILENCE AND GUEST WITH EDDIE TRUNK ON THE RADIO!

2/9/07: I am thrilled to announce that one of my good friends, White Lion guitarist Vito Bratta, will join me live in the studio Friday 2/16/06 for the Q104.3/syndicated show! I have had so many emails and calls about this great guitarist over the years and Vito has not spoken to anyone in probably more then 15 years. He will be live in the studio with me, playing tunes, taking calls and giving away copies of the brand new 2 CD White Lion Best Of from Rhino. This really should be a special show that I know many of you are excited about. It is live on Q104.3 NYC from 11PM-2AM EST and will run on all affiliate outlets at the usual day and time (see Syndication for a list of all outlets). You can listen live online at www.q1043.com but only in the USA. If outside the US you can hear it online through the KNAC.com replays. Again, all info in Syndication. Do not miss this special show, another Eddie Trunk EXCLUSIVE! Don't get my show on YOUR local station? Let them know you want it!!!

I hope someone tapes this interview and can make an mp3 for the rest of us.

Why is this anything newsworthy?

Whitelion....whitelion's guitarist. Who?!

>|<>QBB<
-=MYK=-":2008c said:
Why is this anything newsworthy?

Whitelion....whitelion's guitarist. Who?!

It's all about when the children cry, MYK

Vito is one of My frist Favorite players
how can we listen in ? :?

sorry i found the link ( stupid me ) :o

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":f1523 said:
The real shock is that there are enough "hits" to fill a 2 CD "Best of..." collection! Didn't they only have like 2-3 CDs in the first place? LOL...

I liked 'em, so don't get me wrong. But a 2 CD "Best of..."???
LOL!!! Exactly!!! I thought the same thing when Skid Row did the same thing after Slave to the Grind..... How do you a Best of after 2 Albums?

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":1f845 said:
Listen to Vito get pwoned on this version of Back in Black.
Vito starts....30 seconds in, Mark Hitt, NY LEGEND and guitarist for the legendary Rat Race Choir, hands him his ass-

http://www.zshare.net/audio/vito-bratta-mark-hitt-mp3.html
Oh Man, I have to wait until I get home to hear this...

Wasnt Hitt in Rat Race Choir?

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":12a6a said:
>|<>QBB<

The one and only.
Type in his name on YouTube later..... there is some cool vids with Mark.
He is one of the most awesome players I ever heard.
God, I saw RRC a couple of times way back in the day and that guy was badass..

Come to think of it, there were ALOT of great local players back then; George Cintron, Hitt, Dave Dipietro(TT Quick), Kenny Dubman( Prophecy) and others that I cant remember...

Kage

>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":2609b said:
>|<>QBB<

The one and only.
Type in his name on YouTube later..... there is some cool vids with Mark.
He is one of the most awesome players I ever heard.
you can add him as your friend on Myspace ;)

http://www.myspace.com/markhitt1

One of my top 5 favorite players....one of the few 80's metal players that had restraint, taste over mindless wanking.

Back