I'm taking lessons again.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":20589 said:
>|<>QBB<

I would have to do something with my mullet that is for sure :D

White Plains? About an hour on the Hutch with no traffic. If the guy was killer and willing to do bi-weekly I would be game. I want a Greg Howe type player for sure to beat my ass.

I'm going once a month until the cards are cleaned and then twice a month. It takes me 1hr as well so I guess he is in the middle of the both of us!!. Check your PM's. If you dig him, I can get you in touch... It might not be the direction you want to go in but he definitely can teach you a shitload. Ill let you be the judge.

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":d3699 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm glad It's just not me. As with many bands though maybe this guy did not play on the track and joined the band later?(Im reaching here but what can ya do!)
Other then that, the solo was complete shite. Im not even talking about technique... just how it was put together was a mess IMHO. I would expect him to be way better then that based on the bio hahaha :D
Ya...I'm betting this is a clip of his band before he joined...you're a glass is half full guy too...nice! :hys:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":8259e said:
>|<>QBB<

My son was yelling " DADDY YOU ARE MAKING ME ANGRY!!!!" tonight so welcome to my world :D
Give your son a feeling of power...You should give him permission to send you to your room when you make him angry. 8)

...and then you can go play guitar...everybody wins. :D

Lessons are great, make sure you get a teacher who pushes you - that was my problem for awhile. But getting in touch with the right teacher has made me prepared and given me the confidence to make music my life and career. It really does mean all the difference.

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":613d7 said:
>|<>QBB<Give your son a feeling of power...You should give him permission to send you to your room when you make him angry. 8)

...and then you can go play guitar...everybody wins. :D

That is genius I tell you....Sheer Genius at work here folks!! :hys:

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":ea48b said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude, Thats a given!! It just seems to work out that way!!
I friggin' give up on relationships!

I've been unserious with women for over 6 years now...it's great! You know, why buy the cow?... :D :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":1de5e said:
>|<>QBB<I friggin' give up on relationships!

I've been unserious with women for over 6 years now...it's great! You know, why buy the cow?... :D :lol:

I have been in the same relationship for almost 11 years now with no plans of EVER getting married and she is cool with it!. The only problem that I am running into now is that the baby word has been thrown around........... a lot.... so I'm not sure where the realtionship is headed! :o

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":f2776 said:
>|<>QBB<

I have been in the same relationship for almost 11 years now with no plans of EVER getting married and she is cool with it!. The only problem that I am running into now is that the baby word has been thrown around........... a lot.... so I'm not sure where the realtionship is headed! :o
It's just a piece of paper...I know women don't think that way. :D
I have two boys...it's best thing I ever did...would never change that. ;)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":48b96 said:
>|<>QBB<
I want a Greg Howe type player for sure to beat my ass.

Funny you mention him. He is giving lessons here at Tone Merchants. I inquired and was told that Mr. Howe recommended that you bring a recording device as he would not be providing tab or anything written down at all....

Ummm... huh?

He also wanted to give lessons that went for 4 hours at a time and wanted like $500 per lesson. Since I have season tickets to Short Attention Span Theater, have not won the lottery and tend to need to see stuff actually written down, I respectfully decided against lessons...

Dipshit.... :x

Steve

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":f03b4 said:
>|<>QBB<

It is headed toward you marrying and impregnating her. Not necessarily in that order mind you... :D

Steve

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":da247 said:
>|<>QBB<It's just a piece of paper...I know women don't think that way. :D
I have two boys...it's best thing I ever did...would never change that. ;)

Yeah, I really need to think about the kid thing because I don't want to hold her up. She doesn't care about the marriage thing because she is divorced.. been there done that I guess.. but the kid thing is an issue and Im not sure What I want to do.

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":d12d0 said:
>|<>QBB<

Funny you mention him. He is giving lessons here at Tone Merchants. I inquired and was told that Mr. Howe recommended that you bring a recording device as he would not be providing tab or anything written down at all....

Ummm... huh?

He also wanted to give lessons that went for 4 hours at a time and wanted like $500 per lesson. Since I have season tickets to Short Attention Span Theater, have not won the lottery and tend to need to see stuff actually written down, I respectfully decided against lessons...

Dipshit.... :x

Steve

I think Mr howe is loosing his mind out in LA. I have been seriously hearing more and more weird things about him lately.

BTW I have season tickets to Short Attention Span Theater as well!! So much that.................... What were we talking about?

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":9b9d0 said:
>|<>QBB<

I think Mr howe is loosing his mind out in LA. I have been seriously hearing more and more weird things about him lately.

BTW I have season tickets to Short Attention Span Theater as well!! So much that.................... What were we talking about?

I'm sorry.... Did you say something? Anyway...

Steve

Back