I'm taking lessons again.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
sah5150":499c2 said:
>|<>QBB<

I dunno man... Hey, I'll talk to ya later.. or something... I think Idol is on...

Steve

Word!!

Talk to you later bro!! Im going to bed!!! Enjoy!! :D

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":c6f15 said:
>|<>QBB<

That is genius I tell you....Sheer Genius at work here folks!! :hys:

Bro........when you meet him you will look at me and understand why the wife and I were pounding Sunday :D

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":a2829 said:
>|<>QBB<

Funny you mention him. He is giving lessons here at Tone Merchants. I inquired and was told that Mr. Howe recommended that you bring a recording device as he would not be providing tab or anything written down at all....

Ummm... huh?

He also wanted to give lessons that went for 4 hours at a time and wanted like $500 per lesson. Since I have season tickets to Short Attention Span Theater, have not won the lottery and tend to need to see stuff actually written down, I respectfully decided against lessons...

Dipshit.... :x

Steve

:o

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, sorry sports fans but that is not happening in my lifetime :D All I know is that my mentor Ralphie just may have hooked my up HUGE with this insane guy but of course now I am scared shitless to play infront of this guy :?

You see......wait....what was the topic????

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":6ea26 said:
>|<>QBB<

Bro........when you meet him you will look at me and understand why the wife and I were pounding Sunday :D

yeah, It looked like you guys were REALLY enjoying your down time together so I left you guys alone hahahaha!! !!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":6da64 said:
>|<>QBB<

:o

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, sorry sports fans but that is not happening in my lifetime :D All I know is that my mentor Ralphie just may have hooked my up HUGE with this insane guy but of course now I am scared shitless to play infront of this guy :?

You see......wait....what was the topic????

I e-mailed Him and I will let you know bro!! I guarantee that you will not be affaid to play in front of him either. The guy will make you feel right at home.. trust me.

Back