My Herbert got that brown sound

• Thread starter Thread starter duesentrieb
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":e1223 said:
Putting strain on the power grid while playing.....now that is metal!!!!!!! :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....while playing last night the following items were powered up......

MK IV
VHT 2/50/2
Gmajor
Whammy
MI Audio boost
2 4x12 cabs

Practice rig = 200 watts and about 15 amps of draw :D
I have no idea how many watts the three PAs do have in our bunker, Scott. I guess I have to talk to the singer . . . I will sing the song of ecology now (in there) :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":334f1 said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....while playing last night the following items were powered up......

MK IV
VHT 2/50/2
Gmajor
Whammy
MI Audio boost
2 4x12 cabs

You're crazy!

Digital Jams":a7fd9 said:
It is only going to get worse :cry:

Some people say their rigs crush and stuff.........mine really does crush :)

I'm sure the Core's will counter your claim with something that will "slay" your setup :P

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":aa5b2 said:
I'm sure the Core's will counter your claim with something that will "slay" your setup :P

They better not bring a knife to a gun fight is all I am going to say :P More crap is on the way and I am dumpster diving for an Eventide :D

>|<>QBB<
duesentrieb":fce38 said:
>|<>QBB<
Woa - that Furman thing costs 699 € :eek:

I guess I've found an alternative unit at Thomann . . .

http://www.thomann.de/de/the_tracks_dinopower.htm

perfect for old Marshalls running with 220V. And almost good for my Diezels, just 4-5% difference then . . .

Ah yes, that's the one I meant, not the Phonic stuff. The Furmans pop up on ebay occasionally and can be had for about 300euros. Dinopower should do the trick as well.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":f25d5 said:

MK IV
VHT 2/50/2
Gmajor
Whammy
MI Audio boost
2 4x12 cabs

AHHH, yes... "Smiles contently, while reminicing of events earlier today with the Peacemaker fired up, ahh... Good tone, such a wonderful thing, yes indeed." :wink: :D

>|<>QBB<
Zachman":cfa27 said:
>|<>QBB<

AHHH, yes... "Smiles contently, while reminicing of events earlier today with the Peacemaker fired up, ahh... Good tone, such a wonderful thing, yes indeed." :wink: :D

Scratch another item off the rack list btw......in the progress of trading my HD-147 for a PODXT Pro for my industrial tones :wink: The rack is filling up slowly but surely.

>|<>QBB<
duesentrieb":f30e8 said:
Hi Dave, wassup? :D

i was on the road for the last couple of days so i couldn't reply sooner. i've busier this year than last year at this same time. i hope the trend continues. :D it's been mostly trade shows with an occasional broadway or rock show here and there. january and february are usually pretty slow workwise.. but this year it's picked up. i just got back from doing an ice show too. it goes "out" sunday night then i'm off for another broadway on tuesday morning. sleep is highly over-rated. :wink:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":87da9 said:
>|<>QBB<

Scratch another item off the rack list btw......in the progress of trading my HD-147 for a PODXT Pro for my industrial tones :wink: The rack is filling up slowly but surely.

The wife must be ecstatic. :D

They do tend to expand pretty quickly and before you know it, they expand some more. :wink: AHHH, they madness is so sweet.

Back