This XTC looks incredible!

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
mrp5150
mrp5150
BognerFrt.jpg

BognerTop.jpg

:hump: :hump: :hump:

Gotta be the most beautiful amp I've ever seen. I'd love to play one of those! Too bad it's $2500. :cry:

That's my Xtcy Classic!
I ordered it without the Metal grill. Both of my 100B's have the Metal
grill and I wanted something diferent. I love this look too!

Keith

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":74d57 said:
BognerFrt.jpg

BognerTop.jpg

Gotta be the most beautiful amp I've ever seen. I'd love to play one of those! Too bad it's $2500. :cry:

$2500.00 ??? Where?

keith

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bogner-Ecstasy-Classic-Head-Like-New_W0QQitemZ120086862777QQihZ002QQcategoryZ10171QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's got the A/AB too, it's not going to end at that price. Great amp though. :bang:

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":2bba6 said:
What do these things usually sell for?

I've rarely seen a Classic go under 2750.00 That one will probably sell for closer to 2900-3100 IMHO.

>|<>QBB<
Marshall Freak":afc35 said:
>|<>QBB<

I've rarely seen a Classic go under 2750.00 That one will probably sell for closer to 2900-3100 IMHO.

Good lord! :o :o :o

I want to buy it just to play around with it and then sell it because I wouldn't be able to afford to keep it. I don't want to make a profit on it, I just want to play it. If I paid $3000 would I lose any money if I resold it?

>|<>QBB<
Marshall Freak":69cc0 said:
It's got the A/AB too, it's not going to end at that price. Great amp though. :bang:

Exactly! At $2500 I was gonna jump on this. It will go for much more. :(

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":0da67 said:
>|<>QBB<

Good lord! :o :o :o

I want to buy it just to play around with it and then sell it because I wouldn't be able to afford to keep it. I don't want to make a profit on it, I just want to play it. If I paid $3000 would I lose any money if I resold it?

It's a lot of money for "try and buy"... but I don't think you'd lose much if any money on it considering it's already 2nd hand and they hold their value real well.

>|<>QBB<
Marshall Freak":a056c said:
>|<>QBB<

Yep, agreed.
How are you do'n, Bro-Freak-man!! Hope you're well!

Keith

I played Vlad's and thought it sounded great. Defintely not $2750 great, but pretty awesome none the less.

Overland Express.....Killer guys to buy from, I bought a Mesa Strategy 500 from them years ago, for $450 in damn near mint condition. Shipped to me for free.....

awesome store.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":c9856 said:
I'm watching that XTC Classic myself, knowing that I can't buy it right now anyway... :(

That's the head that you would love Chris. I honestly believe you could / WOULD get all those Jake / George / Demartini tones you ever wanted from this thing! I get everything outta mine.

The Classic "should" have been the main flagship amp for Bogner, not the 101B...
The presence needs to be at 3 o'clock or so and the Master FULL. Then you adjust individual channel volumes as needed. "That" is the secret to getting the best tone out of an Xtcy. (and Chinese 12AX7's)

Buy it, you'll never look back.

keith

I started the bidding off maybe everyone will be busy this weekend and forget about it.

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":9f4e8 said:
I played Vlad's and thought it sounded great. Defintely not $2750 great, but pretty awesome none the less.

I've come to the realization that I have yet to play an amp that's worth that kind of dough... :D

I do love my XTC though. Did you play it before or after the retube?

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":1d58c said:
BognerFrt.jpg

BognerTop.jpg

It won't have enough....

ah...you know what I'm going to say! :D

Back