SPAM: RARE Caparison Angelus PLM-1 w/EMG's

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
Mega, you need to open a store... a MEGA-store. then everybody's gonna stop bitchin about your activities ;)

and damn, that thing really cost that much?

>|<>QBB<
stanbog":2139d said:
Mega, you need to open a store... a MEGA-store. then everybody's gonna stop bitchin about your activities ;)

and damn, that thing really cost that much?

As I said in the auction, my starting price is cheaper than a standard Angelus model ($2600), an Angelus HGS ($3000+), and an Angelus ACE (almost $4000), and the one I'm selling is very rare.

EDIT: And I've looked into opening an Ebay store, it's not worth it unless you sell a ton of stuff...like way more stuff than I sell. The monthly fees and whatnot are ridiculous unless you're really selling a ton of things constantly.

i see. my bad - i somehow saw 3500 in the auction, not 2500. nice guitar. too pricey for my pocket :(

I dig it, wish I had the cash, for sure. Hope you get it sold Mega!

Didn't you get this guitar for like.......950.00? I saw this one on digimart a few months back.

-Ans-

>|<>QBB<
guitarslingerans":e3ae2 said:
Didn't you get this guitar for like.......950.00? I saw this one on digimart a few months back.

-Ans-
Why do you think he bought it? :lol:

http://www.digimart.net/gk_detail.do?instrument_id=DS00196961

Probably not the same one, but they aren't expensive. Not at all.

-Ans-

>|<>QBB<
guitarslingerans":c0a0c said:
http://www.digimart.net/gk_detail.do?instrument_id=DS00196961

Probably not the same one, but they aren't expensive. Not at all.

-Ans-

I remember that one. I tried to get it, but I was too late. That price is insanely low.

>|<>QBB<
guitarslingerans":c93e6 said:
Not really. Those PLM1s sell that cheap, even cheaper, used all the time.

-Ans-

No they don't. I've never seen one on Ebay in the past 2-3 years. In Japan they're obviously cheaper though.

No they don't. I've never seen one on Ebay in the past 2-3 years. In Japan they're obviously cheaper though.

Since when was I ever talking about ebay? :lol: I listed Digimart in my first post, bro.

-Ans-

>|<>QBB<
guitarslingerans":1be69 said:
Since when was I ever talking about ebay? :lol: I listed Digimart in my first post, bro.

-Ans-

Whatever, everytime I sell a Caparison people tell me my price is too high, and the funny thing is...I've never had a problem selling one of them. :wink:

You let me know next time you see one of those PLM-1's for under $900.

I never said your price was too high, read my posts again. All I'm saying is that trying to justify the price of what you are selling it for by using other recent models and their retail prices I think is a bit silly, since the used prices of the PLM1s are so low.

-Ans-

>|<>QBB<
guitarslingerans":172a7 said:
I never said your price was too high, read my posts again. All I'm saying is that trying to justify the price of what you are selling it for by using other recent models and their retail prices I think is a bit silly, since the used prices of the PLM1s are so low.

-Ans-

...ok then.

Back