FINALLY got the call......new job!

• Thread starter Thread starter Juggernaut
  • Start date Start date
Juggernaut
Juggernaut
I've interview twice for the large hospital here, for the Maintenance crew, was about to give up on it. I've had some savings so I wasnt in a BIG hurry to get back to work yet. I didnt want to just jump into a job and hate it and have to switch jobs again. I really wanted this one.

Anyways they called me a minute ago.... I GOT IT. got to go fill out the paperwork and drug test tomorrow (in which I'm clean thank you very much)...

HELL YEA!!!!

:rawk:

I can't think of a better way to celebrate than buying a Diezel Herbert. :D

Congrats man!!
Looking for a new job always drives me crazy. I really hate to interview. Guess that's why I've been at the same job for the last going on 5 years... bleh!

>|<>QBB<
Ultron":d5848 said:
I can't think of a better way to celebrate than buying a Diezel Herbert. :D

Nah....Next project for me.....

More Langner gear, and I REALLY want one of Marks (Cameron) New amps!!!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Juggernaut":5798b said:
>|<>QBB<

I REALLY want one of Marks (Cameron) New amps!!!!!!

Get in line bro.....any ETA for those things? I think Mark should stop all work on mods, and focus on the new line.

Good stuff man.

I hate my job... but I have the ability to surf the forums on the clock. (like right now... SHhhhh)

Congrats - everyone knows hospitals are LOADED...

Way to go!

Now you get to play the Maintenance Man in Dr. Naughty and the Night Nurses...

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":c6288 said:
Congrats - everyone knows hospitals are LOADED...

Way to go!

Now you get to play the Maintenance Man in Dr. Naughty and the Night Nurses...

I could only be so lucky..... :D :hump:

>|<>QBB<
Ultron":d3587 said:
>|<>QBB<

Get in line bro.....any ETA for those things? I think Mark should stop all work on mods, and focus on the new line.

I'm not sure last time I talked to Mark he was still under a bunch of amps he needed to finish.....so hopefully soon.

congrats man!

it's pretty nice out there, and should be lots of hot nurses!

Congratulations man. It is nice to land what you want!

>|<>QBB<
Juggernaut":6552e said:
I've interview twice for the large hospital here, for the Maintenance crew, was about to give up on it. I've had some savings so I wasnt in a BIG hurry to get back to work yet. I didnt want to just jump into a job and hate it and have to switch jobs again. I really wanted this one.

Anyways they called me a minute ago.... I GOT IT. got to go fill out the paperwork and drug test tomorrow (in which I'm clean thank you very much)...

HELL YEA!!!!

:rawk:

Good for you man! Hopefully I'll have a similar post in the next few days :D

Back