Check it out

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
B
Bob Savage
Nothing really to say, but I hardly post anymore and I wanted to post something. Unfortunately, nothing interesting comes to mind so I'm starting a thread about nothing. This thread is kind of like the show Seinfeld and Costanza pitched, so don't expect too much of it.

I need another cup of coffee. I'll be back later.

Me too. I'm contemplating quiting my day job and moving to mexico.

george.jpg

I'm trying desperately to find the Superman reference, but I don't see anything. Maybe you can point me in the right direction, Bob?

>|<>QBB<
Fl00":823cb said:
I'm trying desperately to find the Superman reference, but I don't see anything. Maybe you can point me in the right direction, Bob?

It's between the M and the Q.

>|<>QBB<
tweed":05306 said:
Me too. I'm contemplating quiting my day job and moving to mexico.

Weird, we're all thinking that... I have ~10 windows open right now looking into what it takes to move to a Caribbean island. I have a decent amount of cash put away, and am single with no ties... Shit's tempting, I tell you that.

I'm glad that you decided to try the Belgian beers that I was raving about!!!

Good for you!!

I'll be back in 5... I'm going to get a cup of java!!

:hys:

Speaking of moving to the Caribbean... Doesn't Macmax live somewhere down there? Anyone know for sure? I haven't seen him around a ton lately, but I know we're all off and on at times.

nobody posts in about my amp gut shots, and this thread takes of.... Go figure.

Oh wait, I'm in here too.

I acctually have some jobs today so I'll be off the board 'till tonight.

Gotta go wipe a customer's nose and install a voice mail.

Later. Good luck with the nothin' thread.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":2a6f9 said:
Why are you spelling GDS "NOP"?

Are you using some kind of crazy alphabet that doesn't make sense? I'd expect nothing less from you.

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":0980e said:
>|<>QBB<

Que?

Esteban

A key? I've got a couple of them. And what do cheap acoustic guitars have to do with this?

>|<>QBB<
Fl00":0980e said:
>|<>QBB<

Are you using some kind of crazy alphabet that doesn't make sense? I'd expect nothing less from you.

I don't understand this line of questioning. Asphalt is always rough.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":9fedf said:
>|<>QBB<

I don't understand this line of questioning. Asphalt is always rough.

Heh, kids these days. Back when we were young, we were considered lucky if we got to eat asphault. Most of the time we resolved to licking the dirt off the bottom of our feet.

>|<>QBB<
Fl00":22251 said:
>|<>QBB<

Heh, kids these days. Back when we were young, we were considered lucky if we got to eat asphault. Most of the time we resolved to licking the dirt off the bottom of our feet.

Yeah, the good old days of rubbing our eyeballs on the long shag carpeting.

I'm cooking a boneless rump roast in a cast iron dutch oven.

I've been poisoned...

Everytime I hear the word Sienfeld, or any reference to any of the actors or charactors, I have this playing through my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY

Back