Trivium, LOG, Machine head rig/settings pix (Roadster, IV, 5150)

• Thread starter Thread starter 4nkam
  • Start date Start date
4nkam
4nkam
MACHINE%20HEAD%20TOUR%20049.jpg

MACHINE%20HEAD%20TOUR%20031.jpg

MACHINE%20HEAD%20TOUR%20101.jpg

more here: http://www.randyshreds.com/pics.htm

i thought Trivium used Kranks...well i saw a pic on the Marshall site about Corey using them. now theyre using Mesas...

damn gear whores! LOL good to see Machine Head still using the 5150s! :)

i believe thats the backup and the knobs got moved around. notice the one above it has the mids up a little, plus they boost them with a TS-like pedal, which will add mids :)

doesnt matter really...a 5150 will cut through a band even with the mids on 2 or 3. they have a shitload of them! LOL

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":ca8fd said:
i thought Trivium used Kranks...well i saw a pic on the Marshall site about Corey using them. now theyre using Mesas...

damn gear whores! LOL good to see Machine Head still using the 5150s! :)

I've never seen Trivium use Kranks. They always were using Marshalls, but I did remember them using Rectos during the Ember to Inferno shows.

>|<>QBB<
Zach":a191d said:
>|<>QBB<

I've never seen Trivium use Kranks. They always were using Marshalls, but I did remember them using Rectos during the Ember to Inferno shows.

ive seen pics of Corey playing in front of 4 Krank heads (in roadcases). plugged in and turned on. i know they played them at one point, but obviously it wasnt for very long LOL

same with Gwar...they did use Kranks (i even saw the Kranks when i saw them live) but now theyre using Madisons. i just dont see the point of switching amps every other week.

what settings is trivium using for the roadsters, i can't tell if it's channel 2 or 3 and if the orange is vintage or modern on that one lol i have no clue

nevermind i should have clicked on the pics first lol channel 3 modern

Gain dimed, Bass around 2:00 and not alot of mids on those Roadsters. :o
Those Lamb of God settings too haha, but I really love their tone these days, most of the time.

not a big fan of trivium's overall live sound the guitars always seem so thin, harsh and under the mix.

>|<>QBB<
Random Hero":3deea said:
Gain dimed, Bass around 2:00 and not alot of mids on those Roadsters. :o
Those Lamb of God settings too haha, but I really love their tone these days, most of the time.

remember...use your ears, not your eyes. if it sounds good, it sounds good.

Just tried the LoG settings on my III. Sounded pretty badass.

Back