G3 worth 80 bucks ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nick
  • Start date Start date
Nick
Nick
they're coming to quebec and the price is 80 cad ... is it worth it ?

I paid $50 USD for it. I'll let you know how it is in March.

I wanted to go but decided against it. I'd rather see Rush and Dream Theater again since both are putting out albums again and most likely touring.

I want to go just to see Paul Gilbert again. Seeing him do what he does live is truely amazing.

I'd pay 80 if it were Petrucci, Gilbert, and Vai.

i'd pay $79 for paul. can't say i'd shell out the $1 for the other 2, but thats just me.

Well, Nick - I have a question: Where are they playing in Quebec City because $80 is pretty expensive. At the Bell Centre in Montreal, it's $20 less.

I would think its worth it
saw dream theatre open for yes a little while back. damn amazing night
satch opened the door for guitarists to become superstars, petrucci is awesome, and Gilbert, well, the guys so good its insane.
now, if they got guthrie on the tour.......................

Hell ya that is worth it, look at the people that paid over $100 to see a drunk EVH.

Gilbert back in the big show....he is going to rip!

I don't think I'm going this time.

I'll just pick up the DVD when it comes out later on.

I'm gonna go since they're playing where Paul grew up in Greensburg, PA. It's like fifteen minutes away from my house!! I'm psyched.

>|<>QBB<
CoachZ":eb75e said:
Well, Nick - I have a question: Where are they playing in Quebec City because $80 is pretty expensive. At the Bell Centre in Montreal, it's $20 less.

they're playing at the Capitole, which is theater, so a small but great venue. I think I'll go to montreal instead with a couple of friends so we'll split gaz and get better seats. All the great seats are gone in Quebec, I was waiting online at 9 and all I could buy was at the balcony level.

well no, there's barely 1,000 seats in the Capitole, so they have to sell their tickets at a higher price

Back