To anyone familiar with the TC G-System..

• Thread starter Thread starter Stratboy151
  • Start date Start date
Stratboy151
Stratboy151
im really looking hard at this piece. im trying to understand how many channels of my mark iv it will switch.

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":1309c said:

ok cool so i could just keep the loop on all the time and engage effects with the tc, then switch between the 3 channels and the EQ, that would work.. thanks ralph

>|<>QBB<
Stratboy151":a93a0 said:
>|<>QBB<

ok cool so i could just keep the loop on all the time and engage effects with the tc, then switch between the 3 channels and the EQ, that would work.. thanks ralph
Yeah bro, I believe there are 4 relays on the g-system. You could definitely switch between the 3 channels and either kick the eq in and out or switch to simulclass class "A". I was thinking about getting this unit a while back when it first came out but there were way many bugs in the software. Im not sure of the glitches are all worked out yet. Theres still mixed reviews on the system though. Some people really dig it and other don't. That said, a digital music corp Ground Control Pro, GCX switching system and a good processor is way more expandable. Thats the route I would go over the g-system.

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":bfb58 said:
>|<>QBB<

That said, a digital music corp Ground Control Pro, GCX switching system and a good processor is way more expandable. Thats the route I would go over the g-system.

yeah but that wouldnt be as "cute"!

I like this that thing too John, in fact I have a trade in the works for one :D

Back