Heads-up Megamark!!!! Maiden Strat in the classifieds area!

• Thread starter Thread starter Juggernaut
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, I think he knows I'm selling mine and was hoping to tempt him into it, but I think he has other plans this time. you never know though.

Looks very sweet! I have too much money tied up in other stuff right now though. AmpliFIRE has been looking for one though, I would PM him and let him know you have one for sale.

I'd buy it right now if it didn't have the Iron Maiden logo on the headstock. :(

A little sandpaper would clean that up nicely. By the way, I heard through the grapevine that you have an interesting amp on the way and I'll be looking forward to some of your killer clips. :D

>|<>QBB<
BARHOPPER":b1a94 said:
A little sandpaper would clean that up nicely. By the way, I heard through the grapevine that you have an interesting amp on the way and I'll be looking forward to some of your killer clips. :D
Yeah, I thought about the sand paper. But don't know if it would leave an obvious "sand papered" spot on the headstock or not :mrgreen: . Did you trade your Uber in? Was that you?

>|<>QBB<
J.B.":5c42f said:
>|<>QBB<Yeah, I thought about the sand paper. But don't know if it would leave an obvious "sand papered" spot on the headstock or not :mrgreen: . Did you trade your Uber in? Was that you?
Wow, you have your own grapevine too! I'm heading Josh's way in about 2 hours or so, so we'll see.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":d7562 said:
Maiden Strat + Cameron + Bogner 412 = :hump:

Buy it JB! :D
I acually have another Strat on my radar right now too. If I get that one, I can get some more goodies too. :wink: :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
BARHOPPER":dfd14 said:
>|<>QBB<Wow, you have your own grapevine too! I'm heading Josh's way in about 2 hours or so, so we'll see.
Yep, I'm in the loop. Tell Josh I said hey.

sandpaper eddie?!'d sooner buy a warmoth.
i say someone buy the maiden strat and put on a black pickguard w/ 2 nickel covered hums for the women in uniform+ floyd look.

Very nice guitar, I would love to have one. Too bad I don't get my bonus for a few weeks and I have a Vox AC50CP on my radar.

What is the D-Tuna system?

The D-Tuna is a little contraption that EVH designed that lets you quickly switch from standard tuning to drop-D tuning by sliding the thing in or out.

This thread has ruined me. I am sure want one of these as bad as anyone could possibly ever want a guitar. When you suggested sanding off the logo I almost threw my computer out of my window. That hurt me to the core. Good luck selling it. I am tempted to sell all my jacksons aside from the SL1 to buy this thing haha.

Back